Holiday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluey said:
hah still trying to fined the winning ticket guys :( Not having much luck there,, best go with DeathByDrowBlades idea.

Hay if it all goes tits up Mexico's not a bad place to live the rest of our lives out lol at lest its a warm place, Not like dreary old england

Yeah, and best of all, Mexico won't extradite us. lol

bluey said:
hah still trying to fined the winning ticket guys :( Not having much luck there,, best go with DeathByDrowBlades idea.

Hay if it all goes tits up Mexico's not a bad place to live the rest of our lives out lol at lest its a warm place, Not like dreary old england
woohoo yeah. fine women. pretty beaches. when we leaving???

DeathByDrowBlades said:
bluey said:

Yeah, and best of all, Mexico won't extradite us. lol
um i think mexico has extradition now LoL. but lets go anyway!!!

NewBirth said:
um i think mexico has extradition now LoL. but lets go anyway!!!

Oh, well, in that case lets not go to Mexico then. There isn't any use dealing with those Mexican's (they smell like beans lmao) if we don't have to. :p

that doesnt say much
& i only said indiana cuz i didnt wanna b naughty & mention his town LoL. each town is different :p
ive lived in indiana. & i never saw a mexican Lmao. or um any hispanic while i was there

NewBirth said:
that doesnt say much
& i only said indiana cuz i didnt wanna b naughty & mention his town LoL. each town is different :p
ive lived in indiana. & i never saw a mexican Lmao. or um any hispanic while i was there

Lighten up. I was kidding with you.;)

Latest posts

Back