Homemade Memes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTrip

Reaction score
You know those images (often from movies) with the funny or snarky captions on them, usually in that fat white font? Those images that go viral on Facebook et. al. Well, these are a few of my answers to those. I decided to make a few memes in the hope that sooner or later, one of mine will go viral also, thus bringing needed attention to my artwork. Hand lettering with broad-nib pens & Photoshop.

decay01_zpsd8846eee.jpg
[/URL][/img]
decay02_zpsa7662363.jpg
[/URL][/img]
embarrass_zpsf3f9b3ad.jpg
[/URL][/img]
voices_zpsa7253efa.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Will try to do some more lettering this week.

Well I don't know that I can help them go viral, as I don't know who I would share them with.

Your lettering is beautiful, I appreciate good handwriting as mine is horrible. My mom when she was in school as a little girl had not so good handwriting, There was a girl in her class who had amazing handwriting and my mom really wanted to be able to write like that. So she asked the girl if she could have her old school papers, and she would spend hours tracing over the girls writing until she learned to write like that.

Throughout her life she has received many compliments on her writing and has been very proud of it. Later in life she learned to do calligraphy as well.

Well I will definitely at least show them to her. Thanks look forward to seeing more.

Garbageman said:
Well I don't know that I can help them go viral, as I don't know who I would share them with.

Your lettering is beautiful, I appreciate good handwriting as mine is horrible. My mom when she was in school as a little girl had not so good handwriting, There was a girl in her class who had amazing handwriting and my mom really wanted to be able to write like that. So she asked the girl if she could have her old school papers, and she would spend hours tracing over the girls writing until she learned to write like that.

Throughout her life she has received many compliments on her writing and has been very proud of it. Later in life she learned to do calligraphy as well.

Well I will definitely at least show them to her. Thanks look forward to seeing more.

Thanks. I wasn't expecting that to happen here...Calligraphy is a lost art. There are a few of us in my town that practice it. I'm the only one around here who does & is 1) under 50 & 2) male.

Latest posts

Back