My Rant About Nudity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to request that everyone get naked for the betterment of humanity. Nao. And take pictures. Thank you.

EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:
Sci-Fi said:
Wait...being brought up a naturalist makes you smarter?

*facepalm*

No, fool. You do not just become smarter by being in the nude, why don't you just look up the dang facts, so you can understand better.

Fool? Really? Name-calling?

Was there any point to that? What, does fool sound silly to you? Well, I don't use strong words like swear words. I'm fine with it. If they are insulted, they are, if their not, their not. It's not really meant as a insult, it's like calling someone silly, which they are.

Dang facts say it means more than that:

fool1    [fool] Show IPA
noun
a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
a professional jester, formerly kept by a person of royal or noble rank for amusement: the court fool.
a person who has been tricked or deceived into appearing or acting silly or stupid: to make a fool of someone.
an ardent enthusiast who cannot resist an opportunity to indulge an enthusiasm (usually preceded by a present participle): He's just a dancing fool.
a weak-minded or idiotic person.

It wasn't necessary for you to call sci-fi a fool.

Lost Soul said:
If we never were required to wear clothes, the world wouldn't be a crapp place like it is now. We wouldn't have war. violance and discrimination etc. Everyone would be equal becuase we would all live in harmony with nature.

Clothing or lack of clothing plays no part in war. PEOPLE do, whether naked or clothed. Honestly, this thread simply baffles me.
Nudity will bring world peace? I think not. lol

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Dang facts say it means more than that:

fool1    [fool] Show IPA
noun
a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
a professional jester, formerly kept by a person of royal or noble rank for amusement: the court fool.
a person who has been tricked or deceived into appearing or acting silly or stupid: to make a fool of someone.
an ardent enthusiast who cannot resist an opportunity to indulge an enthusiasm (usually preceded by a present participle): He's just a dancing fool.
a weak-minded or idiotic person.

It wasn't necessary for you to call sci-fi a fool.

Actually, yes it was. He didn't understand my post at all. Just because some people in a certain group is smartER, doesn’t mean that they are smart and other known nothing. Which is clearly implied. Saying that you will become smart if your nude. My communication skills my be crap, but it is still easily understandable.

EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:
If we never were required to wear clothes, the world wouldn't be a crapp place like it is now. We wouldn't have war. violance and discrimination etc. Everyone would be equal becuase we would all live in harmony with nature.

Clothing or lack of clothing plays no part in war. PEOPLE do, whether naked or clothed. Honestly, this thread simply baffles me.

Apparently it is also the secret to smarter children and maturity.

EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:

Then why are Naturists more friendly then textiles, and more caring for then environment and other people. Why do they except people, regardless of what they look like etc, and textiles are so judgemental and discrimination. I haven't met a Naturist who wasn't friendly.

From my experience it's common sense and logical. Why don't you just do some bloody research and you can see how stupid this is.

Lost Soul said:
Actually, yes it was. He didn't understand my post at all. Just because some people in a certain group is smartER, doesn’t mean that they are smart and other known nothing. Which is clearly implied. Saying that you will become smart if your nude. My communication skills my be crap, but it is still easily understandable.

Understood or not, it was not necessary. The fact that you could have withheld from saying "fool" and just said a simple "No," but did not, only displays your lack of maturity.

Lost Soul said:
EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:
Sci-Fi said:
Wait...being brought up a naturalist makes you smarter?

*facepalm*

No, fool. You do not just become smarter by being in the nude, why don't you just look up the dang facts, so you can understand better.

Fool? Really? Name-calling?

Was there any point to that? What, does fool sound silly to you? Well, I don't use strong words like swear words. I'm fine with it. If they are insulted, they are, if their not, their not. It's not really meant as a insult, it's like calling someone silly, which they are.

Of course there was a point - too bad you failed to SEE it.

fool (f l) n. 1. One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding. 2. One who acts unwisely on a given occasion

Calling someone a "fool" is clearly an insult.
Is English not your first language perhaps?

Lost Soul said:
My communication skills my be crap, but it is still easily understandable.

lmao, I don't think so. :p

Lost Soul said:
Why don't you just do some bloody research and you can see how stupid this is.

I don't need to do any research to see how stupid this is, lol. :p

Lost Soul said:
People see no logic here

Agreed. :p

EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:

Lost Soul said:

Ohhh, yes you do! I can have can post this on clothesfree forums and they see how stupid your are.

*facepalm* textiles *shakes head in disbelief*.

Lost Soul said:
Ohhh, yes you do! I can have can post this on clothesfree forums and they see how stupid your are.

DO U SPAKE ENGLIS

Badjedidude said:
Lost Soul said:

DO U SPAKE ENGLIS

I can speak Kavrillien. A very rare and extinct language from many hundred years ago. Try looking it up and see what you can find about it. I bet not much at all.

This thread has enlighten me. Probably these people have been watching The Hunger Games too long and starring at Katniss' long neck.

Lost Soul said:
EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:

Lost Soul said:

I see you speak for every clothes-free person on the planet. I'm sorry - I didn't realize you'd been elected as the official spokesperson.
Perhaps you should toss your name into the hat on Barb's president thread? :D
By the way, I do believe that's about the third or fourth insult you're tossed at members directly.
You may want to have a care with that. Name-calling is forbidden here. Would you like me to link you to the forum guidelines? :p

EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:
EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:

Lost Soul said:

I see you speak for every clothes-free person on the planet. I'm sorry - I didn't realize you'd been elected as the official spokesperson.
Perhaps you should toss your name into the hat on Barb's president thread? :D
By the way, I do believe that's about the third or fourth insult you're tossed at members directly.
You may want to have a care with that. Name-calling is forbidden here. Would you like me to link you to the forum guidelines? :p

I do not speak for every Naturist person on the planet, if speak for the general Naturist population.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Kavrillien - What the fresia does that have to do with anything, bro? xD

Well, someone asked me if I enderstand English or Englis as he put it. I said no, I said I also understand Kavrillien. That's all.

EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:
I do not speak for every Naturist person on the planet, if speak for the general Naturist population.

*facepalm*

You would've still done that if I had said that I speak for every Naturist person, dubbleside sword, dosen't matter what I answer.

Actually, you didn't say "no." You just randomly brought up your random language that has no relevance to the question; you seem to answer a lot of questions that way.

Latest posts

Back