homicidal thoughts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

sometimes i feel like i have to get revenge on society which had done nothing but alienated me. I need some help i know but i feeling that their is no other way to get my point across.

Yes, I think that you should go and get some help as soon as possible. I know that life and society can be tough. But there is NO REASON at all to harm inncocent people.

agreed blue sky. them ppl might be in as much pain as you. by hurting them you couled just be making it weirs. and i know it seems like there's nobody that cerar's, but just look at this place, there clearly is.

you couled be hurting someone from hear, are someone thats trying to do good in the world.

they do exist you know, somewhere in the world.

so please go and find help be for you do something you regret. coz am sher you wouled regret hurting an innocent person.

nobody whants to be full of regret

Guest said:
sometimes i feel like i have to get revenge on society which had done nothing but alienated me. I need some help i know but i feeling that their is no other way to get my point across.
I can understand the feeling, but I always think that I might be hurting somebody just like me. That's a great way to stop the feelings. If that's self-centered or selfish, oh well.

That's stupid.

A person has NO RIGHT to take another person's life away, unless it's self-defense. From physical attacks, NOT mental attacks.

If you feel this rage, you need a healthy outlet, such as martial arts, go join a gym and sweat it out, go running, or get a punching bag, some gloves, and, quite seriously, tape up a photo or drawing of the person that has hurt you and kick the honeysuckle out of that punching bag.

First of all, I believe we are talking with two different Guests.

Guest 1: Many times we are shun by people, making us feel miserable and inferior. Yet we need to thrive in order to not only survive, but be the best we can. You need a goal and a way to achieve it. My goal is to save lives through virus and bacteria research. Even so, your goal can be completely personal. Maybe it is your goal to start a family and live a happy and plentiful life. You cannot do this by feeling sad. Be optimistic and work hard! And remember that society offers many different chances for you to be whatever you want to be. You just need to set a goal and start working.

In the matter of revenge, I have many times thought of what I would do to the people who once hurt me. At the end of each 10 minute fantasy I would come to realize that that wouldn't make me any better than them.

Guest 2: Killing people does not solve a single issue. There will still be bad people in the world. What would have you achieved? A massacre that would only make people miserable. You need to attack the problem by its roots, making reforms in the social values that each society has.

And by no means anyone has the right to take another person's life. And God sorting the good from the bad as a justification to kill people is plain dumb as you are still killing the next possible Nobel Peace Price winner.

Latest posts

Back