Horrible day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hold on, nothing lasts and everything changes, after tough luck comes good luck, and vice versa

I'm not sure if it's the same for you, but when I get sad, I forget all the times I were happy, and feel like I could just as well have been born unhappy. Even though it seems to happen less often, it's the same thing the other way around, i.e. when I get happy, I tend to forget everything bad I ever experienced before that. And what if there is something great waiting for you ahead, even if it doesn't happen until old age, wouldn't it be worth the wait? Perhaps it's the one true love that you've never really given up on one day finding, or finally getting the recognition you deserve for all your hardships, or realizing you have a passion for drawing. Something that would allow you to enjoy life and be content with what you get to do each day. It would be sad to miss out on the one thing that actually makes life worth living, whatever it may be. And whatever it is, it's very likely that it's still out there somewhere for you to yet discover. I do believe that it's something ongoing, a process, that makes it all worthwhile, since an achievement would soon be forgotten even by you, perhaps even the next day when the celebrations were over.

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad.

Those feelings will pass though, trust me. I go through bad days sometimes. I think it was a little over two weeks ago and I was at work and seriously thinking about just leaving and going right to the GW bridge and jumping off. It seemed so easy. People do it all the time where I live. But I've had great days since then.

The best thing I can tell you is that feelings aren't facts. You might feel like everything is crap right now but that's not the reality. There is always a way out of things.

Chokingonlife: We've got something in common here. No- two things in fact. The second is Scatman who just delivered a very short but beautiful text.

Don't feel that way lady <3

You have your trip in 2 weeks. That's something to look forward to. You can't miss out on that!

scatman said:
I'm not sure if it's the same for you, but when I get sad, I forget all the times I were happy, and feel like I could just as well have been born unhappy. Even though it seems to happen less often, it's the same thing the other way around, i.e. when I get happy, I tend to forget everything bad I ever experienced before that. And what if there is something great waiting for you ahead, even if it doesn't happen until old age, wouldn't it be worth the wait? Perhaps it's the one true love that you've never really given up on one day finding, or finally getting the recognition you deserve for all your hardships, or realizing you have a passion for drawing. Something that would allow you to enjoy life and be content with what you get to do each day. It would be sad to miss out on the one thing that actually makes life worth living, whatever it may be. And whatever it is, it's very likely that it's still out there somewhere for you to yet discover. I do believe that it's something ongoing, a process, that makes it all worthwhile, since an achievement would soon be forgotten even by you, perhaps even the next day when the celebrations were over.

This.

Latest posts

Back