HOW CAN I STOP THINKING ABOUT HER?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

emotionless

[/size]HOW CAN I STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!? I know a lot of people ask this question but I need answers! Advice! So here's my situation: I always feel sad and lonely whenever I think of her. I try to toughen up and call her but I don't have the courage. We've already went out a couple of times and the experience was great. What's funny is that we're already bf/gf. We've already talked about that and set some priorities. She's been gone for a while and now she's back. I haven't talked to her since she left. Just a few text messages. We haven't talked about our relationship since she left and until now.

Hi there! Even though i haven't seen You around until now i'm glad to see that there truly are some emotions boiling within ya, emotionless! ;) Now, You have clearly announced Your problem promptly though very specifically and i'm actually surprised to see that this thread yet has to recieve replies.

Anyway, to get to the point; You gotta have the courage to do what Your heart tell You to. You are crazy about her because You love her, that's as clear as a spotlight in a desert at night, so why are You hesitating? You can't ever stop thinking about her unless You find something to replace that thought of her with. Why would You want that? Your heart is constantly sending distress-signals to Your brain telling it to "Get a freaking move on!" and something obviously keep You from obeying those calls.

What's up? Are You waiting for her to contact You? That's a classic mistake, emotionless; she might be in the very same situation as You right now, waiting for You to show her that You two still got it. Women love to get attention and the faster You provide it the faster You two can hook up again. Answer my questions and i'll gladly help You further.

Or... You could do what i tell everyone when it comes to love; follow Your heart (not Your fear!). Love is the best and most important thing a person could ever have in his or her life, why don't You get over to her with a little gift or something and show her (once more?) that You are the right one for her. Even if Your hair looks like a blob or Your pants are inside-out, if You show her that You love her and mix it with surprise and attention, she's gonna be all over You.

emotionless said:
Thanks! Wish me luck!

You already have luck; being in love with another human being is the best of things. The heart of even the most evil person is always pure, and once You start listening to what it says, love is gonna be all around You.

Good luck, loverboy ;)

Hi emotionless,

Your nick isn't really valid, now is it? lol Since you are missing someone--that is an emotion. You are feeling lonely. Is she gone out of the relationship or just traveling for a while?

NEVER give up hope!

lonelygirl said:
Hi emotionless,

Your nick isn't really valid, now is it? lol Since you are missing someone--that is an emotion. You are feeling lonely. Is she gone out of the relationship or just traveling for a while?

NEVER give up hope!

She's been traveling and now she's back. Yup, definitely not emotionless anymore. Thanks btw

If you want the REAL answer. Blunt. No sugarcoating, pm me. As my reply might offend the women here.

Otherwise, ignore this post.

Latest posts

Back