How can someone live like that?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that person was expecting a date or to bring someone home after a date.lol

Whats most disturbing is the state of the computer lol I think its a pretty save bet there not going to be able to see this thread with that PC lol

That is dreadful thou how some ppl well live like that agreed.

looks like one of those people that has to save everything, even old food wrappers.

Wow...
I didn't notice the description at the top at first and I thought it's a guy's house until I saw the high-heeled shoe in the toilet.
I think...maybe she had a big party, or...she's..just um..too depressed until she couldn't care less about herself anymore.

Blue said:
Wow...
I didn't notice the description at the top at first and I thought it's a guy's house until I saw the high-heeled shoe in the toilet.
I think...maybe she had a big party, or...she's..just um..too depressed until she couldn't care less about herself anymore.

I think when ppl let themselves go like this then that is a cry for help. The problem is if a person lets them self go to this degree there is not a lot anyone can do about it. Otherwise it could just be some really bad slob that just doesn't care. I could not imagine living like that.

Uh oh.., it seems like there are more people like this;

[youtube]3EN8c2Up3bw[/youtube]

Visit Youtube for part 2 and 3 and more episodes of the show.

Latest posts

Back