how come every great girl i met....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think X is full of BS. He makes a lot of valid piont from where I stand.
I just keep an openmind. What he write might have an ounce or a pound of truth to it..it all depends on my own experrince and how I wieght it out.

Well...All I know is everytime I start an engine whaether it be a lawn mower or a motor cycle...I'll have to yank or kick the living honeysuckle out it to get it started .More blunt force of energy to get an object in motion. When ur in a rut...thats what is required.
Women can say Money cant buy love all they want...but when the money runs out...she'll eventually run out too.
Money cant buy love..but it sure makes it a hell of a whole lot easier.
I rather be a miserable billionair..cuz I just might get wild hair up ass oneday and decide to go sky diving or fly around the world. It would be realitiy simple N easy to get my ass out of a funk..

I believe that the PUA style, die-hard or not, is for people - not just men - who are insecure in themselves. So insecure, that they turn to being a ****** bag, an *******, a *****, and a phony person all for the sake of saying they date.

If people are those things naturally, then I don't care. But that whole PUA honeysuckle is garbage and I hope anyone with sense doesn't go by it.

PUA is neither good nor bad. Just like fire. It is neither good nor bad, it all depends on what you do with it.

PUA in its purest form is about teaching men how to attract women. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. However, there are two schools of thought on "how" to attract women. This is similar to search engine optimization for a website. You can have "white hat SEO" and you can have "black hat SEO". One view is to genuinely improve the website, make it clearer, more legible, more fun, so that people will actually want to visit the website. The other view is to spam people, use word banks, phony keywords and backlinks to try to generate traffic.

PUA is very much the same way. You have basically "white hat" (or good) pick up training, and you also have "black hat" (or bad) pick up training.

The good PUA teaches guys to be confident, to be assertive, to believe in themselves, to better their lives (physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, and in every other way). To stop worrying about impressing women, and instead to worry about being the most "genuinely" awesome dude you can be to unlock your attractive personality. Notice I said to "unlock" your attractive personality. We all have one inside of us, but it gets beat down by years of rejection or possibly a lack of role models in life. And then, hopefully, by doing this, by actually living a genuinely upbeat and positive life that we will emanate attraction toward women around us. There is absolutely nothing wrong with men investing this sort of "training" (or actually...deprogramming) into themselves so they can learn (or actually...remember) how to be real men again. Because, let's face it, women want real men.

The bad PUA is the one you are talking about. It teaches guys to lie, cheat, and steal, fake it, break it, use it, whatever it takes to get a piece of ass. This version of PUA is actually not very successful at getting anything but random pieces of ass every now and again. It will not help you to attract a quality woman, nor will it lead into a happy and successful relationship. However, this version of PUA is in the minority. Most PUA out there is actually about boosting your confidence and taking action to make yourself a better person (to unlock your inner successful person) so that you will naturally be attractive to the opposite sex.

My two cents...

I never talk about faking it. I know for a FACT that faking it doesn't work. That's why I tell dudes here to hit the gym and get their bods looking HOT before they even ATTEMPT any pickup stuff.

You are a fake person. Period. Telling people to hit the gym and buff up to the point where they can't put their arms down doesn't work for everyone. It may for some, but not all. That's why it's so ridiculous that you'd suggest the SAME thing to **** near everyone.

Attractive females never have trouble finding relationships. It is just a matter of who gets to her first.

Does a female have to want to be in the relationship she is in? Does a relationship mean that she is happy? Does not being single mean she is not allowed to change her mind? Make whatever judgment you want friend, but who says she is not just with him to escape the stigma of being single? Who says you are not her true love?

Another question to consider, how often do you meet females? If you only really get to know females on rare occasions then how can you expect to meet that one who is not taken? Things come to those who wait, but only the things left behind by those who hustle. Maybe you need to hustle more.

Im so glad I dont have to workout as hard as some people to retain my sexy body :p

Alll boobays are not created equal..treat them accordingly....fellow Dudes.

Thats right..dudes...sometimes u gatta keep ur woman on her toes..
We all know when a woman outs herself out on the market..shes on her best behaviors....Lose wieght ..etc
SheLL get lazy after she think she has ya.. Say all kinds of stupid honeysuckle ..u should love me as I am siting on her ass all day eating bons..bons ..while ur out hustling ur ass.

Behind every great man is a wonderful woman which he will eventually get on top of her :p

If you wish to have healthy relationships.....

Keep a guilt diary dudes...
Keeps track of when ur trying to make someone feel guilty or other people make you feel guilty...

Guilt is a trained emotional respons.
Screw guilt....

VanillaCreme said:
You are a fake person. Period. Telling people to hit the gym and buff up to the point where they can't put their arms down doesn't work for everyone. It may for some, but not all. That's why it's so ridiculous that you'd suggest the SAME thing to **** near everyone.

This is another misquote. I say go for the natural muscular look. I suggest it for the men. It works for two reasons.

1) ALL male celebrities that are considered "hot" have a defined, muscular body.

2) It's good to be in shape and able to defend yourself from bullies, as 90% of involuntary single guys have dealt with severe bullying.

Vanilla, I am trying to be as respectful as possible with you, but you seem like one of the angriest people on this forum, especially the way you talk to me. I don't understand the resentment you have against me promoting fitness. What's going on?

You act as if this is some kind of alien concept that I bring to this forum, when it's simple advice that is in a man's control, that he can use to attract companionship, friendship, and feel good about himself, in ADDITION to producing health benefits and making it easy to ward off bullies and agressors. LOOK at any picture of all the male celebs that you and your female friends call "hot". Johnny Depp, Taylor Lautner, Brad Pitt, Leo DiCaprio, Rob Pattinson, Zac Effron. Look at their bodies. It is considered "attractive" by society. Regular men can achieve that with hard work. Why SHOULDN'T they? It's totally in their control, and WAY easier than trying to untangle layers of mental trauma and emotional damage that could take wasted years.

I don't hate you. There's no point in hating trolls. And you're wrong. That's it.

VanillaCreme said:
I don't hate you. There's no point in hating trolls. And you're wrong. That's it.

You avoided every piece of info and assume I'm a troll still.

I already know..just becuz someone has a different perspective on whatever the fresia or dosnt agree with me..dosnt mean that Im wrong..

when I tell women " baby I love u so much I cant live without ya..I would be totally lost without ya"...Thats a guilt trip....

When a woman tells you.."honey if you dont slapp my ass and pull my hair really really hard tonight...you dont love me" Thats a guilt trip

" oh baby...if you make mama cream N scream..I'll promise I will polish ur flag pole."..Thats Love earning.
which is the ultimately guilt trip you learn from childhood....

**** it X.....
Ur giving people too much power.
U know how women loves to push mens buttons just for the sake of pushing ur buttons....
react or respond it dosnt matter ur still in it..
Just tell her " she right"...its another way of telling her to stfu...its the sugar coat verson :p

AFrozenSoul said:
Attractive females never have trouble finding relationships. It is just a matter of who gets to her first.

Does a female have to want to be in the relationship she is in? Does a relationship mean that she is happy? Does not being single mean she is not allowed to change her mind? Make whatever judgment you want friend, but who says she is not just with him to escape the stigma of being single? Who says you are not her true love?

Another question to consider, how often do you meet females? If you only really get to know females on rare occasions then how can you expect to meet that one who is not taken? Things come to those who wait, but only the things left behind by those who hustle. Maybe you need to hustle more.

thx frozen, exactly the honeysuckle i need thanks

AFS said:

This is a good point. Just because a hot woman is in a relationship doesn't mean that it's a healthy relationship... or even one that she wants to be in. Beautiful women are just as susceptible to societal pressure in thinking that they HAVE to be in a relationship... perhaps even moreso. Just because they're pretty.

Sad stuff.

VanillaCreme said:

tbh your posts seem to lack substance where as socrates actually makes sense and can benefit the op.
to label him a troll is rather absurd and who are you to say he's wrong?.

Nothing he says benefits anything.

And to say that all attractive women don't have a hard time finding relationships is rather dull. I know plenty of beautiful women who have an issue with finding someone to date.

Awww, SocratesX says a lot that is beneficial. Makes me laugh every day, and I really need a good laugh.

VanillaCreme said:

And to say that all attractive women don't have a hard time finding relationships is rather dull. I know plenty of beautiful women who have an issue with finding someone to date.

Well I agree with this. Attractive women just want a blend of the jacked-up, tattooed, bling-wearing felon who dominates her in bed and makes her scream and orgasm, and the pale Asperger's doofus with a combover who gives her rides and stays up all night listening to her cry her eyes out about the sexy felon. They can't have it.

Which is why i promote the breeding of responsible good dudes who have the looks and bravado to please a woman sexually.

SocratesX said:
VanillaCreme said:

Well I agree with this. Attractive women just want a blend of the jacked-up, tattooed, bling-wearing felon who dominates her in bed and makes her scream and orgasm, and the pale Asperger's doofus with a combover who gives her rides and stays up all night listening to her cry her eyes out about the sexy felon. They can't have it.

Which is why i promote the breeding of responsible good dudes who have the looks and bravado to please a woman sexually.

Number one, you're a ******* idiot

Number two, STOP thinking you know what women want

Number three, my son has Asperger's, so shut the fresia up...

VanillaCreme said:

weightlifting comment is benefitial imo. it does wonders for self confidence, which is important during dating.
It's a good stress reliever also and exercise in general is great for the mind.

Latest posts

Back