How do you Deal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOAH_FX

Reaction score
So i can deal with rejection. I can deal with disappointment. But i can't figure out how to be in the same room with someone i want to be with, and watch them flirt with someone else.. No I'm not a Jealous guy, no one else knows I'm uncomfortable but me, but it ruins my night, and it's not just like i can leave. This person's deep within my social circle.. The only advice i've been given sofar, was "deal with it like a man" so i got drunk... That helped for all of 16 hours.. I need long term closure. Explain to me how to remove someone from your head. Could it be possible to convince myself that their a horrible person? Cause than maybe i'd stop giving a honeysuckle and be content instead of feeling like I'm a heroin Junky 3 days into rehab all the time..

You need to let go of your desires for this person. Also you need to consider if you see this person as "only your" in your mind. If you are feeling posessiveness towrds this person for what ever reason it was created, kill it, she is not yours or anyones, she can do and be with who ever she wants. You might have developed an attachment towards her, just see her as a friend, and be happy for her. The best tips is to look into yourself and see why and how is it that things make you feel. Realise and recognise your desires to control them or change them to your benefit. Trust me, by just recognising ones emotions, its enough and a great step to becoming a better person or a happier you.

BTW have you told her how you feel towards her?

It's different for everyone. I can take rejections from a lot of women and it wont bother me.
Just a perticular woman that I just can't seem to get her out of my mind or stop loving her.
mmmm...I married her. She bared my child. We got a deviorce.
IDK...maybe if I did actaully see her with another man it might totally turn me off.

mmm...I got more than just drunk after our diviorced. I went on a crazy partying binge.
No amout of booze, money, women, partying or drugs took away the pains of loosing her.

I've moved on with my life. Gotten in relationships and involved with many other women.
For me it was a banage job and it bascailly messed up the relationship I have with other women.
Being with other women did get we me to stop thinking about her...but I've nevered forgotten about her
and actaully think of her more often than I'm willing to admit to other women that came into my life.

I asked a chick for her phone # the other day. She rejected me...it didn't phased me.
I'm also in some sort of a fling with someone at the moment.
Idk...it seems like instant replay this time around too.

I'm trying not to dwell on it. Sometimes I feel retarted for feeling the way I do but it is what it is.
Just dealing with it the best I can at the moment. Though my actions or my current life style
might not be the some people's liking...but fresia it anyways.

At the sametime I've also siezed fighting myself or try to convience myself that I hate her or don't love her.
Something about resist fighting or what I resist persist. I just accept that I love her very much. It is what it is.

She knows I love her and she still in love with me. But life is too fucken complicate for some fucken reason I can't resolve
or figure out about this matter...Yes, yes "get over it". I heard this a fucken millions times.
Logically I can figure it out but my hearts say the opposite.

I can give great advice to anyone who asks.. But somehow can't follow my own. I feel like the only way to truly get over it would be to end our friendship... and thats kinda of an oxymoron. Sounds like a slipknot song "i love you so much i hate you". Im just going to do what i have been doing.. Or attempting to anyway. Try and be a good friend and keep looking. It's not like I'm trying to limit myself or anything, I just haven't met anyone else i would consider dating in awhile.. I just find myself constantly thinking about her.. and iono.. It annoys me lol.

Yeah..I get ya.
She hasn't figure it out yet. Why I'm so fucken appalling.
The words gose like this............

"now that you learned to hate me, you're finally set free."

" my head spins, from god's wind that carries you away from me."
"looks like you got away from me this time...for good"
"you got a wave of me"

it's wired lol, were both going with a group of friends to a 2 day concert this weekend. Should be fun? Her Ex is coming too lol, but we've had tickets since long before they broke up... I really hate drama, not that i cant deal with it.. It's just so fin pointless.. This isn't high school anymore and it seems sometimes im the only one who realizes that.

I had a simular issue with a female friend a few years back. i eventually told her how i felt then i moved a state away. i don't talk to her much anymore and i am finding out the less i hear from her the less i think about the rejection. of course everyone is diffrent and i prob should have just stayed where i was and dealt with it because in moving away from her i also left some good friends. i kinda tend to ovrreact and of course now i am paying for it....

Latest posts

Back