How do you define a good day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookatbrightside said:
capriccio said:
lookatbrightside said:
a spouse, good sex, a roof, good bed, food, internet, enough money, tv, books.

i want my gift is paradise in the here after.

keeping it simple, I see.. do you find it hard to “find the bright side to look at"..?

no it's not even to the "bad ones" i'm grateful, there's always a good meaning from it if i look it from the positive sides. 
what about you, how you respond to your questions?

I don't have an answer. I still get resentful or sad even if my day is "good". Maybe when I am feeling "content", I can say that I had a good day.

Blue Lace said:
A day where my anxiety or depression doesn't flare up. A day where I manage to have a positive interaction with someone who isn't immediate family. A day where I don't have to deal with pricks, online and otherwise. A day where I can just laze around and not worry about familial stress, finanical stress... stress stress. 

But just about anybody would say the same, right?

I find having positive interaction really helps. It is worst when I am alone. Very easy to fall down the rabbit hole in my own mind.
When I am not doing anything, I get blue easily, not that I'm worrying about anything, just feeling blue out of nowhere...
Wayfarer said:
A good day to me is basically a "not bad day". So if you don't think it's a bad day, then it's a good day lol Much easier this way... to define it.

It is hard to not see the "bad". Seems like my mind automaticallly focus on the "bad" that has happened. Even when there's more "good" happened than "bad" ones.
ThoughtsIn3D said:
If my eyes open first thing in the morning, it's a good day.  :) 

If my eyes stay open all day and my heart is still beating when I go to bed, it's been an even better day.   :D :D 

And anything in between is a bonus.  :shy:

So, if your mouth open first in the morning, it is not a good day?  :p :p
I think you are a blessed person, living your live with such understanding..  :)

MissBehave said:
When my mind is more silent. 
When I have a little hope. 

When someone stayes with me.

It is hard for me too, trying to see that light in the end of my tunnel... Just have to keep living, I guess...

BeyondShy said:
When my sports teams win.

Little things in life... Amirite? :D

When I can open my slider in the morning, drink lots of coffee, text my family, create art, cuddle with my pets and take a couple of naps.

Latest posts

Back