How Do You Find the Shy, Loving, Caring, Romantic, & Faithful SO

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, then, the tl;dr of it all is that being a assertive(aka confidence) and even slightly aggressive is not a bad thing especially if you don't want to be seen as a woman, as DTR rather nicely puts it ;)

Well men don't like assertive women, that's true. However women still need to be assertive.

A lot of guys like assertive women. It's all about personal taste.

I'd really take any advice given here with a grain of salt.

"The Office: Golden Ticket (#5.17)" (2009)
Andy Bernard: Every compliment has to be back handed. Oh, I like your dress, but I'd like it more if you had prettier hair.
Pam Beesly: That's psychotic. Do guys actually do that?
Jim Halpert: Guys with girlfriends don't.

oopsiedoop said:
Well men don't like assertive women, that's true. However women still need to be assertive.

...unless they're not naturally assertive. You can't ask a particular individual to be assertive if it's just not who they are. Some guys prefer these less aggressive women.

That's crazy. The only people constitutionally unable to take charge of their lives are those who are mentally incompetent to the point of needing forced institutionalization. Everyone else is responsible for themselves.

Who cares what guys like. I'd like a slave.

well i like faithful women that are assertive i'm a assertive male but all to often i find women that when i talk to them they are to reserved which is a sign to me that they are not interested in me.

oopsiedoop said:

In a different life maybe...cuase someone stole my heart already.
If life was differnent and I cross path with you.

I would seriously volunteer to be your slave.
Hell, I'll pray to you even.
I'll write you beautiful song songs or even feed you grapes
as you lay naked in bed. I'll rub your feet with sugar and honey
if you wish. I'll make bubble bath with rose peddles.
I'll rub body lotions on your back for you..anytime you wish.
I'll even use candles to save electricity.
I'll raise and play with the children.

All i ask that you dont break my heart and forgive me everyonce
in a while if I leave the toilet seat up.

oopsiedoop said:
I am an assertive woman, and my man/***** loves every second of it. Even when we argue, and he tries to resist my assertiveness, it all works out in the end. I learn something, he learns something, but we never EVER yell at each other. I we may get loud but never yell. We've been together for almost three years now. It's just who we are, how we work, and what works for us.
Any man can like anything. People are not always the same. We are not made from cookie cutters.
Your generalizations close your mind to greater options.

oopsiedoop said:
That's crazy. The only people constitutionally unable to take charge of their lives are those who are mentally incompetent to the point of needing forced institutionalization. Everyone else is responsible for themselves.

lol

I guess that means that most of the women in my life should be needing forced institutionalization, as if people could be so easily classified in one way or another. Then again, the fact that they aren't lonely and seem to be doing relatively okay in life might be indictive that their attitude toward life is effective.

Once Im committed to someone.

You can work me..
You can push me to the limit.
You can even hurt me from time to time....

Onething you must not do.....
DONT BREAK ME..

If you break me....I get really, really Jaded. Im not naieve .
Lots and Lots of women would have me.
For I know...Im more than good enough
and very attractive.. Its why youre attracted to me and drawn to me to begin with... I can have my pick of women too...but I chose you....

Its cliche....like some old country song.
That a woman should never break a mans heart.
Maybe Ill be fast as you..
Maybe Ill break hearts too..

We all have good and bad protintials.
Im capiable of all of it..

Why dose some women leave the so call nice guy or that guy that gives her antything and everything she wants???

SHES JADDED....

While that nice guy might get involved with her from months to years..
A couple of years is realitively not very long for some people..
In the back of her mind somewhere...
shes going to break your heart cuase shes been hurted...

I been with women like that.
Francis was once of them....
subconsiously she was going to hurt me...yet she would be nice enough to keep me around...

However its not her fault.
I KNOW BETTER.
It just me platying her VICTIM. Or I was trying to do the samething to her.
She was going to be my vicitm.

Its was a little sick cat and mosue game Francis I was playing.. She thought she had me wrap around her fingers...Yet I was also intoxicaing to her. Becuse of the romance etc..etc. She simply got attached to me just the same..
I simply put her through hoops juts the same...and she would jump through them becuase she started falling in love with me....but that feeling would fade...So shell start pushing my butons.lmao

It was a crazy non violent but very very toxic relatoionship...lots of mental and emotional manipulations...

But we both played it to see if we could out wit each other.

It lasted for a year.
To some people thats a lifetime or a LT relationship. Lmao

Franice straight up said our relationship was like a game of chess....
At the time...I had her in check.lmao
She was in kissing my ass mode becuase she became very attched to me..
and she was doing things for me that she would had never done for other men....but she she also told me she was going to fresia me up....as she was kissing my ass....
Playing S and M outside of the bed room.

Women dont give a rats ass how inteligent you are in a perosnal relationship or when your buidling repore with them....
Save your stupid ass inteliiigent for you fucken Boos or better yet..oif youre god **** smart...to make millions...
Moollaaaa = inletlligents to women

What women wants is emotional intelligents..

Its already will known everybody have various intelligents...
such as mathematics, art, lanugae and emotions...

Some men lack emotional intelligents

Of the surface what Francis and I was do might seem unhealthty...but it wasnt....

It was like a texting ground for the both of us. Frtancis repected me as a person becuase after a while she couldnt manipuilate me anymore...mentally and emotionally.
She bascailly threw every trick she had up her sleeves at me...
And I would pay the price if I didnt learned. She made sure of that.

In so many ways she was my teacher...visa versa.

Ive mature more as a person being around her.

After almost a year with her...All she wanted me to do was just spend time with her. Our favorite past time togehter was putting puzzel together...
Sometimes even if she was angery at me...she simply wont fight or argue with me. She knew it wouldnt get us nowhere...it was actaully peaceful.

Even our breakup was peaceful.

You can have all the self confidence in the world...good looks, intelligents...etc..etc

If you ever meet a woman like Francis.... Shell fresia you up in more ways than one.

Shes beautiful. Shes well educated. She sweet Very sexy...etc

All the qualities of Mrs Right...
Shell play that role...long enough to get you hooked.

Shes very cunning and manipulative...Yet she.s very very kind and gentle going about it as if shes doing you a favor. LoL.

Shell put you on a leash without you even knowing it. Shell go to church on sunday and pray with you even.lmao

But every person have their weakness. Lmao

SkuzzieMuff said:
Any man can like anything. People are not always the same. We are not made from cookie cutters.
Your generalizations close your mind to greater options.

Any man can like anything, but as long as they don't have to they don't have to. But you're right. Fighting tyranny is about actualizing the options, as well as tearing down barriers. It's just that if you do the latter, there's so much more of the former!

Lonesome..

I don't see how your relationship with Francis was about giving her everything she wants.

Ignored..

So you give "your" women so much they do relatively well in life?! Well then, I commend you!

I spoil Francis Rotten.....
She was bad bad girl.
She was beyound assertive.
She was a Chemeleon Halo.
Plaing Francis is like playing fire...
That thrill and exictment of being able to tame a wild beast .
Thats what Francis saying....
If I could put up with her or tolerate her
I would be able to tolerate any woman.
She purposely pissed me off just for kicks to test my retrenght which is strenght women looks for.....
im a badboy becuase it gives her security. My retrenght also gives her security. But Im romantic enough to go shoping with her @ victoria secrets .
Fransic has many sides to her. She can also be like an innocent little girl...
She still sleeps with stuff animals
@ the sametime...Shell cut your throat out if you fresia with her.
At the sametime I kicked her to curb
I broke a bad girls heart...For the ulitmate bad girl...Renae.
Shes like a wild unicorn..
and Im the frog. LmAO

#t the sametme Renae is like a sweet
Princess..which is another side of her.
Im that frog that truns into a prince.

Ive been asked out by plenty of beautiful women all my life.....
Or women will land on my lap.

This part of me gose beyound with just women. Wild animals will also come to me. Ive extended my hand out to a wild bird...itll just come to me.
I can look at a mean dog I never saw before and itll let me pet it....
Little stuff like that.

It has a lot to do with Fears and Peace.
A wild animal knows I wont hurt it...even though....I be hunter.

Read up on Saint Francis....

Im kind of like him

Oh....Hell No!!!!
I havnt heard from Francis for a while..
She still has my number and called me
right now..
Just gose to show..WOMEN ARE CRAZY!

IgnoredOne said:
Well, I do like to spoil <3

Perhaps they're not quite as helpless as you think, in that case, however, it is quite possible that people can be lulled into a trap that way as well.

Latest posts

Back