How do you spend your weekends?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyDaria

Reaction score
- Running Errands
- Sitting on the couch watching TV.
- Surfing the internet.

Lonley? Everyone else in the world things so.

LadyDaria said:
- Running Errands
- Sitting on the couch watching TV.
- Surfing the internet.

Lonley? Everyone else in the world things so.

Same here! lol... I just would add phone calling a friend (the only one I have now) and falling asleep while watching TV for me:(.

I do the same thing.

I may go to a dog show once in awhile.

And I work on stuff for my classes.

Ladies...I think the four of us need to start having a weekly Ladies Night out. :p
I do pretty much the same things, except I do things with/for my little one.

On weekend days I have off I am:

- gaming
- watching a movie or tv show
- reading

Grocery shopping for sure. LOVE shopping for food.

Cleaning the house during the day / Watching TV in the evenings

Luckily for me I work on the weekends and I'm in class during the week. So I don't even have to think about what to do or if I should go out because I already have to work.

Weekends I usually work. Day to day is pretty similar for me because I try to work 6 days a week if I can.
Get up, eat breakfast and wash.
Read.
Eat lunch.
Write.
Research/run errands as needed.
Watch tv or surf internet.
Go to bed.
Repeat.

Basically would like to replace watch tv/internet with go out somewhere. But I don't really have the money to do that much. Same with friends. *shrugs*

Saturdays - work until 12, goto football if we have a game or watch the football results on tv
Sunday - play golf in the mornings, watch the football in the afternoon, have my tea, a bath then go to bed

Year and half ago, I had a job in weekend nights and driving classes. During nights I did my homeworks and stuff.

After I quit my job I just watched something on my laptop, surfed net, consumed food, sleeped. Also homeworks. I studied in another city, so went home maybe once in a month.

Now, when I'm back home and enjoying my last internship in travel agency and job (Sundays sometimes) And still- watching&reading stuff on net. Need some new hobbies. :/

Working overtime every Friday and Saturday ( Forced )
Playing Video Games
Bored!

EveWasFramed said:
Ladies...I think the four of us need to start having a weekly Ladies Night out. :p

lol... No kidding! ;) Hugs for you and your little one

My weekends look the same as my weekdays: reading, dancing, sketching, website/computer/coding/crap, etc. Though I'm just beginning to turn Sunday into an analog vunderland day, where I will sketch and craft and whatnot, no digital stuff aside from music (must have music to work to!). I spend too much time in a chair doing technical stuffs and learnings. I have no shortage of analog projects to massage (I start 500 projects, I finish 3). Let Sunday from here on out be my Analog Divide Day. Yes-yes.

EveWasFramed said:

I'm totally in :)

Last weekend I went to a Weight Watchers meeting, took my kiddo to an art class at a museum (thus giving this single parent 2 free hours! :) ), went to the farmer's market and saw some of my long-time favorite vendors and read the Sunday paper. Also took an elderly friend who's even lonelier than me to the park.
I guess that's a fairly typical weekend. I can't lounge around too much because then my kiddo starts bouncing off the walls.

-Teresa

WildernessWildChild said:
What's a weekend?

exactly

on sundays I have a jam session, to which I added a book club about spiritual books, and on saturday afternoon a support group whose members usually go for coffee.
Otherwise the usual things: working on projects, music, cleaning… no particular phone calls during weekends, just like the other days.

I just stay at home. I don't like going to parties or clubs, so It really doesn't matter.
I like drawing, writing stories, reflect on things, listening to sweet music, watching movies or just really procrastinating haha.
And then monday arrives.

I spend my time doing the same things that I do throughout the week which includes watching movies that I have seen already plenty of times, playing video games, reading, applying for jobs, watching wrestling (if I need to catch up with anything) and I may go shopping with my Mum if I have to.

Latest posts

Back