How do you spend your weekends?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work retail so more often than not, I'm working... Typically, my days off consist of sleeping in late, laundry, little bit of watching tv, playing some video games & reading books...

For the past few weeks- staying in, movies , videogames, etc. All that high octane stuff. I'm trying to save money for the time being anyway.

I spend my weekends like every other day... Surfing on the web, video games, reading books or magazines, listening music, watching tv or movies.

The only video games I play are on my phone. Words WithFriends and Flappy Bat. Not enough to fill the empty spaces on a weekend.

LadyDaria said:
- Running Errands
- Sitting on the couch watching TV.
- Surfing the internet.

Lonley? Everyone else in the world things so.

I use to spend my time working around my home out in the yard. I am now spending my weekend and weekdays in Afghanistan as a contractor. I don't know anyone here and am looking for a pen pal or someone just to chat with. My name is Scotty. I would like to hear from anyone..

Ms. LadyDaria,

Where are you from, What things do you like to do?

Massachusetts. I really just like to surf the web. But I have GOT to stop it. It is not a way to live a life. I am trying to incorporate one day per weekend to do something fun and interesting. Go to a museum. Go to a park, a zoo... a beach. Currently I just moved and I am trying to also make the house a showplace so that is taking up some of my time. But I am trying NOT to spend my weekends mostly doing errands.

That magical time when I don't need to balance my personal pursuits with class/work.

Watch TV, read magazines, play video games or browse the web. On rare occasion go out with friends

Try to unwind and relax but then the thoughts of Monday coming loom over me throughout the whole weekend...

I do pretty much the same I do throughout the week: surf the internet, watch TV, play video games, listen to music.
I hope, however, that I start a different routine when I get a job.

I also had a dog that I walked every afternoon, but I had to put her to sleep. =’(

- run errands
- hit thrift stores, yard sales and a flea market..I do ebay, so always looking to make extra income. Plus, always can add to a few of my collections.
- go fishing
- gaming
- watch films...trying to go through AFI's 100 years 100 movies list. I'm afraid the musicals on the list will make me want to stab my eyes and ears. Seriously, who walks down a street and breaks into song and dance?!
- during football season just leave me alone...I won't answer texts, the phone or the door...unless I ordered pizza.
- surf the web

My "weekends" are on Thursday and Friday. I just catch up on reading, housework, yard work(as best I can) and surf the net. Mostly, I just like sitting by the kitchen window watching the birds visit the feeder. LOL, I sound like an old man.:)

My days off fall on a weekend for a change- gonna hang out with Kid and have some fun. Hoping to be able to fly a kite tomorrow.

Honestly, i usually just sit back, drink and play video games and just listen to my favorite artist SevenLions.. It's something I really enjoy doing. I'm not one to enjoy loneliness.. But doing this just feel so blissful.

ladyforsaken said:
Try to unwind and relax but then the thoughts of Monday coming loom over me throughout the whole weekend...

Understand how that feels from my past. But try not to let it, you need to chill and unwind as much as possible **hug**

My weekend involves cleaning my fathers house on Sunday. Today I will have another hack at my hedge.... no excuses as it's fine today..

^I'm trying and thank you for reminding me to relax for this weekend. *hugs*

Latest posts

Back