how do you stop loveing someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely2beeme

ahhhhhhhhhhh tonight is a real bad night,its been a bad past 3 days ,felt ok last week and always wheen i think aybe this time i will be ok ,it al eventually crashes.
has anybosy here ever loved someone with all thier heart , i mean if they were gonna die you would take thier place you loved them so much.
suddenly one day they are gone.no explanation ,nothing
and when you do finally get contact they seem like a totally different person,everyting about them is oppisite of what they were.
they wont answer you,wont give a reason,and you feel as if you are bleeding to death and just want to make it stop
it messes with your head makes you reread thier letters makes you listen to thier recordings ,makes you relive each word they said trying to figure out why they could change?
did this person make you love them ?promise you everything and then dissappear?
so at night when my bed is empty and the silence is deafening and there sint the sound of him breathing next to me i just lay here and cry and wonder what it is i am suppose to be doing ,why am i being punished?is this a test?am i suppose to just hang on/and what for?its in thee moments that i feel i can never trust again,that i cant judge character enough t not realize he would do such things ,maybe it is better to stay away from love as it only hurts me.
but how do i make myself stop loveing,stop crying,stop missing he him?
doesnt love mean anything anymore ?
how do i mute this pain?

how do i go on?
if my babies werent here i wold simply just kill myself i wouldnt post here at all,i wouldnt try to make the hurt go away.
i feel so betrayed
god i still love him so much
why does it have to hurt so much
im gonna take pain pills and hope i pass out again its only 3 am and its driving me nuts to be so alone

boy was i messed up when i wrote that!!!!!
hahahaha sometimes i just crash so hard.
it is very hard to be so alone.
little better today ,watching a movie tring to relax
see ya guys

"True love burns the brightest, but the brightest flames leave the deepest scars."

I know it must be hard for you but don't hurt yourself for anyone. It's not worth it.

Appreciate the things you have, the people, friends and family.

Unfortunately you're going to have pull strength within you to overcome your heartbreak.

Your love may have been true but the other's is questionable. If you can see that clearly overtime you may come to realisation that that person is not worthee of your love. Someone else is, that someone deserves it, you should save it for that person.

Hi Lonely,

it sounds as though you guys are in an unhealthy relationship. It's time for you to get strong and grow on your own. Allow the baby to sleep with you so you can hear your beautiful baby's breathing at night.

Men do respect women much more when we don't NEED them...when we CHOOSE to be with them rather than HAVE to be with them. Get stronger and more independent. Then watch him come back. Trust me.

he wont come back its been monthes and monethes if i were to kill myself in front of him he wouldnt blink a eye or move to stop me .i am not exaggerating either he would simply say ,was bound to happen ...
and walk away
thing is he wasent always like this ,he use to cry if he hurt me.beg me not to leavee ,he was so jealous omg, then after i gave up all my friends ,family,for him he says i suffocated him
yet he also use to say how he needed me he pursued i ran ,finally i gave in and then he broke my heart he did everything he said he was afraid i would or that had een done to him
he is suddenly someone else

i shouldnt even write this anyway its the most useless of useless topics
i just wish i would die ,i hate being alone,hate all the wasted years
hate so many things i am so angry inside with him i am so angry inside with me
i am so angry and lonely
been a real bad week hope to be back soon if i can shake it but i just dont got the stength to deal with the forums atm

I understand how u feel, it has been 3 months for me and even though the things that have been done to me and said to me are enough to make me die on the spot, I still cannot let go of the love that I have willing to sacrafise all just to go back to the old memories inside my head. I too gave up all friends and basically most of my life for this women and after 7 years she decided that I did not give anything and left me. And to put icing on the cake she went and slept with my neibhor and started doing drugs the night of our depating.... I still cant let go life is colorless and nothing tastes good i desire nothing nor do I look forward to anything, and no matter how disgusted I become with myself for wanting her back I'm still the only one in my bed at night crying and cursing and wondering why I am still alive...But now all I can do is say some kind pf prayer for you and hope that u can find the strength and peace to go on, because if you can get through this then so can I and the rest of us I hope. My best wishes for you!

Whoah. I guess the situation is that we have people here on this forum who feel things VERY deeply. And when you are betrayed it's like your whole world comes crashing down.

I'm so sorry to hear that this man did this to you. It makes me angry to hear it, actually. There are a LOT of people like this, though--once they get you to give up your friends and focus only on them they get bored and toss you aside like a used plaything. ARGH.

Lonely 2 bee, I think that you must not focus so much on him right now. You must take care of YOU. You have beautiful children who need you. Stronger and healthier. Don't let this man destroy you. If you died in front of him, you're right perhaps he's cruel enough not to care. And then the children would be left without a mother--over a ******* like him? It's not worth it!!!!

What I meant to say also is that when you are healthier, eating better, exercising and losing weight, taking care of your body and soul, he would find you more attractive than when you are begging at his feet.

However the point now must not be to attract this man back into your life but to move on without him in your life. You DO NOT need to be with someone who doesn't love you. That is only hurtful. You DO NOT need to be with someone who is callous and cruel.

God bless you, hang in there, girl!!!

i know what its like to love some-one but feel as if they dont care they tell you so much and try and show you there realy there'' theytell you they love you and will never leave yourside but one next minuete there gone:: without a trace,, you look left and you look right bu tno there gone theyve moved on as if they never said to you what they did,, he would ignore me for a week then txt and say 'i love you' - i beleave everything i start to smile again,, but no he's playing with my head hes left me again.
i would love to knowladies how it is so easy for a lad to just change his feelings for you as if he never siad them,, why does he find it so easy to push things aside! Not be arsed??[

Guest said:
Appreciate the things you have, the people, friends and family.

Unfortunately you're going to have pull strength within you to overcome your heartbreak.
i dont have anyone really i have absolutely no friends in real life no one and not many online just a few aquaintences,so i have no one to turn to for help .i have 3 children the problem with children is whn you are a mother you have to give and give and give until you feel empty sometimes ,when no one loves you its hard to keep giving .kids cant always provide all the love a grown woman needs

lonelygirl said:
What I meant to say also is that when you are healthier, eating better, exercising and losing weight, taking care of your body and soul, he would find you more attractive than when you are begging at his feet.

However the point now must not be to attract this man back into your life but to move on without him in your life. You DO NOT need to be with someone who doesn't love you. That is only hurtful. You DO NOT need to be with someone who is callous and cruel.

God bless you, hang in there, girl!!!
well thing was when i was with im i had started loseing weight ,lost 22 kilos,was doing real weel on all my hospital tests,he always made sure i took my meds ,made me kep on schedules.we wrote each other poetry about how we felt and had this beautiful convo going on.
he was everything to me.

Hi Lonely2bee,

Maybe it's not enough, or not much, but I am your friend. I may be online but i'm a real human being and I've been through some similar circumstances as you. I think you are a cool woman with a very adventurous spirit and I'm here for you. PM me any time. I will respond as soon as I can.

Hugs,

LG

Latest posts

Back