How do you visualize your perfect man or woman?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hearmenow2012 said:
Jéssica Soares said:
Hearmenow2012 said:
I'm looking for a woman that:
doesn't take life too seriously (a woman that has a sense of humour), understands that I'm not perfect, that will trust me and that I can trust her, has an interesting personality, will give me space from time to time (not smothering), will listen, is somewhat independent, will fight for the relationship and has similar principles/morals as me. Looks aren't as important to me as a personality. :)

ahahah, that's me :p

(kidding :D )

That made me laugh :D

Maybe you are? I wouldn't know ;)

I fit perfectly in "interesting personality", that's why x'D

Good question. My perfect woman would be..

Someone who is laid back and able to have a laugh
Someone of a similar age, give or take a few years (18-25)
Someone who would like me for who I am and not what I look like (But they would still find me attractive of course)
Someone independent like me
Someone with a similar relationship history to me (Meaning they've not had 10+ previous partners or done everything with everyone)
Someone who is fully committed. Not on and off. Not a game player
Someone who looks-wise, doesn't cake on the make-up. I prefer natural. Same goes for body
Someone who is ideally slim. Preferably a red head and preferably around my height
Someone who doesn't have kids. I will know when I am ready for kids
Someone with a broad understanding of life and a decent understanding of hardship
Someone so unique, I've never met anyone even remotely like them before (That 1 in a 1,000,000)

Gutted said:
Good question. My perfect woman would be..

Someone who is laid back and able to have a laugh
Someone of a similar age, give or take a few years (18-25)
Someone who would like me for who I am and not what I look like (But they would still find me attractive of course)
Someone independent like me
Someone with a similar relationship history to me (Meaning they've not had 10+ previous partners or done everything with everyone)
Someone who is fully committed. Not on and off. Not a game player
Someone who looks-wise, doesn't cake on the make-up. I prefer natural. Same goes for body
Someone who is ideally slim. Preferably a red head and preferably around my height
Someone who doesn't have kids. I will know when I am ready for kids
Someone with a broad understanding of life and a decent understanding of hardship
Someone so unique, I've never met anyone even remotely like them before (That 1 in a 1,000,000)

... she's a hard road find the perfect woman:p

My perfect woman... Pretty simple.

Someone who loves me for me.

Provided the love is there, I don't expect them to be perfect. Imperfection is much hotter anyway.

Ignis said:

Provided the love is there, I don't expect them to be perfect. Imperfection is much hotter anyway.

Exactly my sentiments .. like what I said in my previous post here too.

Imperfection is hotter anyway.

I can like many different kinds of woman so I'm not even gonna try to be specific. I just need her to love me, be supportive, loyal and have normal sex drive.

ladyforsaken said:
Ignis said:

:p I'm as far from perfect as a person can get - does that make me hot, lol? :cool:

I shouldn't even be saying this because I should be over this person but I feel like I already found him. It was bad timing and I lost him though.

I really am a very picky person now about who I get close to. Not with looks but with the way they talk to me, how they make me feel and if I can laugh with them. With my past history of dating being kind of horrible, I'm very reluctant about who I bring my walls down for. So these things I look for are not so easy for me to find.

The guy I thought was perfect was incredibly sweet to me and always made me feel loved just the way I am. I'm sure I can seem nutty to some guys with how sensitive I am but this guy was amazing with his ability to always know how I was feeling without me having to tell him. It's like he knew how delicate my heart was and he always held it carefully. Until the whole thing ended of course. I always find myself comparing any guy to him and it sucks that I do that. It's hard for me to feel comfortable with anyone so if someone can make me feel safe that is a huge plus. It really won't work without that.

It's hard to say what I would like him to be like physically because I've been attracted to so many different types of guys. I guess it's something in their face. Smile, eyes or nose. Not sure. Like this guy I thought was perfect for me was a big guy. I thought he was the cutest thing ever. He had the sweetest face.

I never got a chance to meet him in person so all of this about what I thought it was like between us might have just been in my head. I wish I didn't think about him anymore but whenever a guy is mean to me I always think about how he would never have treated me like that. It's terrible because he's gone and I'll never see him. He probably never thinks about me.

Most of what I said probably seems like it should be in a different thread. More of me telling a story then specifically saying what I look for.

EveWasFramed said:
ladyforsaken said:
Ignis said:

:p I'm as far from perfect as a person can get - does that make me hot, lol? :cool:

Oh Eve, very. :p

ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:

Yes, Eve, you are very hot. I dream about you every night and cannot think of anyone else. It's an obsession. Marry me please.

Rosebolt said:
ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:

Yes, Eve, you are very hot. I dream about you every night and cannot think of anyone else. It's an obsession. Marry me please.

lol :p If I'd known not being perfect would get me marriage proposals, I'd have stopped trying ages ago. :D lmao

EveWasFramed said:
lol :p If I'd known not being perfect would get me marriage proposals, I'd have stopped trying ages ago. :D lmao

So that's a yes? I'm serious. I promise to be good for your kid as well. I'm a very good and experienced father.

Rosebolt said:
EveWasFramed said:

So that's a yes? I'm serious. I promise to be good for your kid as well. I'm a very good and experienced father.

o_O lol, wait...you have kids???

Latest posts

Back