How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
overall not bad; handed in my final essay, so watch your back summertime, here I come!

on a less fun note, the giant crack in my front windshield slowly spread while i was driving, and now there's just 2 inches till it hits both the side and the top. so now i'm scared that if I drive too much, it will pop out and decapitate me!

So I have to get that fixed. asap.

divine! Had jury duty this morning... only waited a little while and they dismissed us all by 10:30am! i chose NOT to go into work.... went home, took a little nap, played with my cats, had a late lunch... now just relaxing until my uncle drops by for dinner... and we will most likely hang out for a while after that just talking and such. nice day...

Well I just came back to work after 2 days of having a 103 fever. Fell off the hood of my truck yesterday trying to take some bird honeysuckle out and then fell off bruising my shoulder and knee. Walking to my office from the parking lot earlier, limping, with old ass patients passing me up with their walkers and canes. (i work at a hospt) Sore all over and my meds havent kicked in yet..

Aside from that.. the day's been fine and dandy!

Pretty much the same as yesterday.

Minus said:
here you go again saying that you are bored while answering my posts :D

i found a way to make my day less boring by annoying Minus (shame on me!)

Darn i am being insulting today :(

Not if i get eaten by a tiger.

Well now that you're safe I'll go do my homeworks.. I don't want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some things need done.

Haha you're encouraging me the wrong way!
My day will turn to be unbearable if I should do those homeworks which is the only thing I hate about studying lol

But there must be some need for them?

unfortunately! hate it when I look like a dumb while the teacher's asking questions for stuff we are supposed to know lol

I can understand that, had one of those the other day. Fortunately my totally off the wall guess was good.

Latest posts

Back