How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This set of off days is going so fast :(

Back to work Thursday...good thing I like my job...

Off my face on vals and alcohol...I know it is not a good thing but I needed a break. I feel tired but good.
I do not mean to disregard those who are doing it hard while straight, I have many days like that. I just gave in today....

Cat I can sympathise with that.A lot of the time I just get through but there are some days I just give in and drink and take sleeping tablets to just sleep the day away so I completely get what you mean.Don't beat yourself up,it can be tough doing it straight when you're lonely and depressed!

Today I've been in a reflective mood.My bf has the day off but it just makes me realise we don't have very much in common.We don't like doing the same things.When we first met we seemed to like all the same stuff but now it's just completely different.Even the stuff we watch on tv,we don't like the same stuff.We're not very close and it shows and that's why I feel lonely.So I'm having a crap reflective day today.

I'm doing excersize of letting go of whatever negative feelings I have all day.
I'm listen to it through my mp3 player.
It's just a matter of practicing it and applying it.
It's more of a machanics thing to me and getting me to develope habits of droping
negative feelings or thoughts.
it dosn't matter if it's bad thoughts of myself or others.
it dosn't even matter if it's pain, guilt, self pity, remose, blames, attachments...etc
Bascailly I'm removing freaken virus from my mind and life. "Cleaning house" some would say.

I've gone through workshops in the past...it's just has a differnt style but the principle is still
the same.
12 steps programs actaully use the same principle. I don't feel holy or spiritual most of the time.
I'm just a dude trying to make it through another day. Maybe have some peace and love in my life.

The excersize gets me to bring up whatever emotional bagages I have inside of me.
I simply recognize those negative emotions..some are subtles , some are strong.
Then I simply make a decision to drop them and let them go.
I don't even try to figure them out. If i do...i'm in automatic "holding on to" mode...lol

lmao...I've been doing an excersize of all the freaken anger, hate, betrayal ..ect i feel towards my ex-gf
and letting go of it. Whatever it takes...whatever it takes.
I don't have it in me to forgive her...lmao
I still think she's a stone cold heartless *****.
Let go of my pains I can do...Let go i can do. Bascailly releasing.

Hopfully its become more natural after i practice doing it and get into the habit of doing.
i'm a musician...it's simple for me to understand practice makes perfect.
Nothing magical or Dogma about it.

Bascailly when i first got clean and sober...i was using the same principle of letting go of my urdges to drink.
I gave it to my HP...which is the samething as letting go or droping it. I had to do it 5 mins at a time at first.

The MP3 tracks makes it easier becuase I'm just listening and applying as I go.
I feel more peaceful the more I practice doing releasing.

Did another volunteer dog walk. It was a nice day for it. I really wish I could adopt some of them :( Finished a major film project with my group. It looks good and I hope there are no problems during the editing process. Worked for 5 hours and then worked out at my local boxing club. Its nice to see some kids come in there with no confidence in themselves and then a few weeks later they turn into beasts. Some of them are so **** quick with their fists.

It was tiring and sad. Went to school and then work. I had a conversation with my grandmother and she is getting a bit catatonic with some dreams she is having. She says that she keeps on getting visits from my grandfather who passed away 24 years ago and I am starting to believe she might go soon. She is losing her mind. :(

Today had been a very peaceful. I feel sereen for the most part.
The weather was great. I cleaned my pool. I went for my usual bike ride.
Watched the sunset and the babes go jogging at a local park.

I made up with my mom earlier...She sort of pissed me off the other day.
I let go of my feeling of anger towards her and was able to just give her a hug and told her i love her
with out dramma or whatever.

I'm still not done working on my releasing program. There's 20 CD. It's very extensive...but simple.
I'm feeling the benifit of it already by processing a lot of my truama and letting them go.

sleepy *yawn*
meh.........I still need to get things done. haiz.....

It started off decently, but then I got anxious, started feeling lonely and just miserable in general. After reading / posting some on this fine site while listening to great music I feel better though. And it has gotten me sleepy, so, hoping for a better day tomorrow! :)

It started off pretty good. And then it was downhill from there. Very irritable, tired and just generally anxious. I'm also feeling incredibly lonely and been replaying a lot of old honeysuckle in my head so all I want to do at this point is just sleep for the next two days.

Unfortunately, I have an exam on Monday. A major one. So, have to study for it tomorrow while in this funk. I hate it!

Did another volunteer dog walk and that canceled out when the weather decided to go schizo. Went to work out after for an hour and worked for 6 hours. Was going to go out with some coworkers but I did not feel so good after. Now I am just listening to some music, watching Being John Malkovich, and making some tea.

Today was okay....

I started to clean my pool..but decided to go get a hair cut.
Then I went to an event held at my local park.
I watched a couple bands played.
I ran into a few freinds, hung out and chit chat with them for a while.
A couple of my friends dressed up as clowns and where being silly.
I came home and jammed out on my guitar for a couple of hours.
I went to a meeting...chit chat with some peaple for a while.
I saw a car that Im thinking about buying...I called and maybe I'll go test drive it tomorrow.
Now I'm just chilling out in the den with my mom...she's watching TV.

Im still working on my releasing program. I been feeling sort of wierd for the past couple hours
becuase alot of deep emotions that I burried is starting to come up..
It's okay thought...that's what suppost to happen so I can let go of them and get well.
It feels like I'm having an anxiety attack.

I've been feeling better over all. Even my freinds are starting notice I look better
or more light hearted.

Useless. It's 4:30 pm on a Sunday here and I haven't done anything today. I mean ANYTHING. It's been a total waste of a day, all I've done is breathe. And take a shower and brush my teeth of course.

okay...

I learned some new but simple songs today, on my guitar.
I cheated and used Tabs...but oh well.
They sound cool though...I can play along with my mp3
No crazy guitar solo for me to figure out..:)

Riot_ by three days grace
Let it die_ by three days grace
kryptonight_ by three doors down
Dream Collied_Colbie Caillat
Last Resort_ PapaRoache

+I woke up feeling pretty good today I wanna have a productive day

+ We are looking at a pretty good house today and might have a chance at getting it

+ I feel A little bit better not taking the klonapin.. I think it makes things worse for me.

- I have a whole lotta of things to do to get ready for a yard sale from hell for two days over the weekend.
- Evicted from our home...so it is going to a hard time ahead of us

Latest posts

Back