How hip are you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

leopard121

Post here to let me and others know how hip and interesting a person you are!

Well, to be honest, I'm not at all hip. I'm a very boring person who goes to school, then sits on the computer, watches TV or plays video games. Yeah, my life is so exciting. (I'm being sarcastic, btw.)

Yeah i have to admit im not very hip.  Lotsa Lotsa Lotsa computer games.  TV.  Sometimes Art.  But even that im lacking on lately.  Hip.  hmmm.  Nah not me.
gabey.JPG
me cat Gabriel =)

I'm not hip, and I don't care if I'm not hip. I am who I am, and if people can't accept that, their loss

Hip? hehe I am super kewl . . i guess . . in my own world :( lol i play games and i am learning to design them, does that make me hip?

Abi said:
Hip? hehe I am super kewl . . i guess . . in my own world :( lol i play games and i am learning to design them, does that make me hip?

It does in my book. Need any help designing? Id love to work in the "game industry".

I do go clubbing at least once a month, I do drink, spend double figures even hundreds of dollars on booze everytime i go out, I try too keep in touch on whats on in music and sport.Does that make me hip?

I'm not very hip... I got an OK number of friends I suppose, but either way, It doesn't matter! Only your opinion matters for yourself, never let other people tell you how cool you are! :D

mimizu said:
mike3486 said:
attachment.php
me cat Gabriel =)
What's that red stuff splattered all over the wall? :p

It was actually a painting i did that my cat grew fond of for some reason. So its just watercolors....or blood....muahaHAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Back