How important are looks, to you ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just look like… hard… not soft you know … hard and rough

I mean, you say that now, but sometimes a man's hardness is okay. 👀😂

I don't really care about looks.
That's very much a face value initial yes/no factor to me.
I care if she's gonna be a complete and total ***** or not and try to tell me how to live my life.
If she looks like the woman of my dreams, but acts like the Devil's mistress incarnate, than I'm good, I don't care about looks that much.

Body decays over time, that's just what it does.
Provided she's of some relative healthiness for herself, I don't really care.
Doesn't have to be slim/fit, doesn't have to be hourglass-shaped, just you know, try to take care of yourself health-wise.
If I'm with someone it's because I love them, and I don't wanna wake up one day to find out they're in the hospital or kicking the bucket early due to several decades worth of not caring, you know?
I get it, depression happens. It throws wrenches at us as humans, it's totally normal to get thrown off your horse and be off your game for a while.
But just, you know, don't chain smoke every day for 40 or 50 years, and then be surprised and upset later when the doctor tells you that you've got lung problems. I smoked for 6 years when I was younger, I can say that. And yes, quitting was an absolute ***** of a challenge.

Dam right girlie, I'm hard as bloody nails, now did anyone see where I put my concealer and eyeliner? 🤷‍♂️ 😇
I mean like the body is so hard feels like a big rock 😂🙈 like even sharp sometimes. Not soft and squishy like us women.

I mean, you say that now, but sometimes a man's hardness is okay. 👀😂

I don't really care about looks.
That's very much a face value initial yes/no factor to me.
I care if she's gonna be a complete and total ***** or not and try to tell me how to live my life.
If she looks like the woman of my dreams, but acts like the Devil's mistress incarnate, than I'm good, I don't care about looks that much.

Body decays over time, that's just what it does.
Provided she's of some relative healthiness for herself, I don't really care.
Doesn't have to be slim/fit, doesn't have to be hourglass-shaped, just you know, try to take care of yourself health-wise.
If I'm with someone it's because I love them, and I don't wanna wake up one day to find out they're in the hospital or kicking the bucket early due to several decades worth of not caring, you know?
I get it, depression happens. It throws wrenches at us as humans, it's totally normal to get thrown off your horse and be off your game for a while.
But just, you know, don't chain smoke every day for 40 or 50 years, and then be surprised and upset later when the doctor tells you that you've got lung problems. I smoked for 6 years when I was younger, I can say that. And yes, quitting was an absolute ***** of a challenge.
What if shes so sexy its overwhelming ?like shes so hot it burns?

I mean like the body is so hard feels like a big rock 😂🙈 like even sharp sometimes. Not soft and squishy like us women.

So I asked chatgpt "how good looking am i?" here's her (yeah chatgpt is deffo a girl) response

"It is important to note that placing too much emphasis on looks can also have negative consequences. Focusing too much on physical appearance can lead to shallow judgments of others, promote unhealthy beauty standards, and contribute to body image issues.

Ultimately, the importance of looks will depend on the individual and the context. While it is natural to be attracted to physical appearance, it is also important to value other qualities such as intelligence, kindness, and personality."

Me and this bugger are going to have a big falling out she's more irritating then my missus .... I'm off to ask my mirror who's the fairest of them all, never lets me down 😄

So I asked chatgpt "how good looking am i?" here's her (yeah chatgpt is deffo a girl) response

"It is important to note that placing too much emphasis on looks can also have negative consequences. Focusing too much on physical appearance can lead to shallow judgments of others, promote unhealthy beauty standards, and contribute to body image issues.

Ultimately, the importance of looks will depend on the individual and the context. While it is natural to be attracted to physical appearance, it is also important to value other qualities such as intelligence, kindness, and personality."

Me and this bugger are going to have a big falling out she's more irritating then my missus .... I'm off to ask my mirror who's the fairest of them all, never lets me down 😄
When I ask my mirror it never shows anyone else's face so as far as I know im winning 😂

You're young, so you haven't probably experienced this yet, but gradually as you get older, it really does matter less. If she's so sexy it's overwhelming, than that's probably my own hormones kicking my ass and tripping me up trying to make me make a **** fool out of myself. ...In which case I will consider risk assessment. 😅

If the situation seems controllable, okay. If the situation doesn't seem controllable, I'll probably just go do a bunch of exercise and skip a couple meals, and literally force more control over myself, make myself simmer down some.

OMG a 9y old thread of a person with 8 posts

well the whole thing starts with looks

*rereads thread title wrong because I'm tired and my second monitor is a tv roughly 5 feet away*

"...Books? I mean, I like reading, but I'm also getting older and have more to do, less energy to do it with, and books take up space and cost more in physical form, but I do love books."

".....Oh. LOOKS. 🤔 I thought I covered this already..."

*rereads thread title wrong because I'm tired and my second monitor is a tv roughly 5 feet away*

"...Books? I mean, I like reading, but I'm also getting older and have more to do, less energy to do it with, and books take up space and cost more in physical form, but I do love books."

".....Oh. LOOKS. 🤔 I thought I covered this already..."
CROOKS? Pretty sure there's a thread already dealing with crimin....
Oh books. Well I'm reading some Stephen King right now and...
Oh LOOKS. Um. Yeah. People are purdy sometimes 😜

Latest posts

Back