How Is Everyone Doing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm okay thank you LoneKiller, how are you ?

I'm about to head out to a football game. I shouldn't really be playing though cos I have an insane amount of assignments to do as its my last year of uni :( I shouldn't even be online right now to be honest!

I had some hard dreams last night... so its made today a little tough =x But otherwise life is okay thank you :) How is yours?

It's another cool, grey, windy, raining day, but oh well 'tis the season right. It is October. Not letting the weather get me down, had enough of that already. Mother nature can kiss my hairy white ass :D. Got inventory to do this month...year end and all...fun stuff. Other then that I'm good.

I'm pretty good! Got a lot of stuff to do, but right now I'm just relaxing.

How are you today? :)

Thomas] said:

I'm about to head out to a football game. I shouldn't really be playing though cos I have an insane amount of assignments to do as its my last year of uni :( I shouldn't even be online right now to be honest!

I had some hard dreams last night... so its made today a little tough =x But otherwise life is okay thank you :) How is yours?
I'm good. Thank you for asking.You shouldn't be on the net right now? We'll make it our little secret.:D

When I was in High School, I tried out for football. I got tackled hard and got the wind knocked out of me big time. I decided then that I'd go for Basketball instead.

Peter Lorre said:

Not too bad Chief. After 7 hours of playing the fishing mini game in "Breath Of Fire 4" I finally caught that huge Whale I was after for so long. lol

I'm actually quite beat. Depression rearing it's ugly head again. Feel like I got a full day of work each day ahead of me, and stuff like updating my portfolio, honing my skills, working out, making food, cleaning up the place and whatnot are all neglected since I don't have the time or energy to do everything.

Heh, I'm actually starting to miss the days when I didn't have a full-time job.

I am very very very tired, anxious, stressed, (sometimes panicked).... *sigh*

Bread said:
I'm actually quite beat. Depression rearing it's ugly head again. Feel like I got a full day of work each day ahead of me, and stuff like updating my portfolio, honing my skills, working out, making food, cleaning up the place and whatnot are all neglected since I don't have the time or energy to do everything.

Heh, I'm actually starting to miss the days when I didn't have a full-time job.

Isn't that the truth, especially when you live alone and have to do all that stuff for yourself. Sometimes I find it hard to even just clean one room entirely. Normally it gets broken down into doing one thing then the other stuff another day. It took me a week to clean out and organize my closet. :/ lol

*Sigh* Now that the stressful mid-terms are done, I've gone back to my uneventful life. ALL has kept the social part of me quite satisfied, but in terms of real life contact the best I've gotten in the past two months was visiting my family yesterday for a short while. My brother actually found out about this forum during that time, but I think he only saw the xat chat so perhaps I'm safe from his judgement. It's only been two months in this school and I'm already getting used to being completely alone all the time. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Anyhow, enough of the depressed talk. :)

I love this song. My brother says the main riff is sort of annoying, anyone agree with this?

[youtube]aqr6ptGlYLY[/youtube]

today we celebrate a festival called 'Diwali' in India.. i don't know many people will be knowing about this festival.. its the festival of lights and we light lamps and burst crackers the whole day.. nothing great happened today but seeing lot of people smiling and happy today because of the festival made me smile too.. just for a change.. :)

I'm actually feeling great, strangely! Made some slight progress in my drawing skills, hopefully I'll continue to make progress.

Sci-Fi said:
Isn't that the truth, especially when you live alone and have to do all that stuff for yourself. Sometimes I find it hard to even just clean one room entirely. Normally it gets broken down into doing one thing then the other stuff another day. It took me a week to clean out and organize my closet. :/ lol

True. I find myself jumping for joy during Friday, thinking 'Awright, weekend, woo-hoo!' only to return home and find a mountain of dishes, full waste buckets and bags, laundry and whatnot waiting for me to sort 'em out. Time after time again I wonder where my weekend of R&R dissapeared. :p

LoneKiller said:
When I was in High School, I tried out for football. I got tackled hard and got the wind knocked out of me big time. I decided then that I'd go for Basketball instead.[/color]

I think we might be talking different sports; I am from UK, so I refer to what you may call "soccer" as football sorry xD. In soccer, generally only your legs are in danger from a tackle, and it's quite rare to get really hurt.

I never got the hang of basketball... Too much bouncing the ball, my head gets so confused :DD

--------------

To the people that said here that they're feeling a little down, depressed or lonely =x :

shutterstock_38529010.jpg

Look at the cute dogggggg :DDDDDDD looooooook :D I hope he brightens your day like he did mine :D

LoneKiller, what a sweet and thoughtful thread to post! I woke up full of anxiety, but I am feeling a bit better now. How are you? Really, I'd like to know!

LoneKiller said:
Thomas] said:

I'm good. Thank you for asking.You shouldn't be on the net right now? We'll make it our little secret.:D

When I was in High School, I tried out for football. I got tackled hard and got the wind knocked out of me big time. I decided then that I'd go for Basketball instead.

Peter Lorre said:

Not too bad Chief. After 7 hours of playing the fishing mini game in "Breath Of Fire 4" I finally caught that huge Whale I was after for so long. lol

lol nice, congrats! ;)

I also have to point out that soccer is indeed the real football ;)

sonu said:
today we celebrate a festival called 'Diwali' in India.. i don't know many people will be knowing about this festival.. its the festival of lights and we light lamps and burst crackers the whole day.. nothing great happened today but seeing lot of people smiling and happy today because of the festival made me smile too.. just for a change.. :)
That festival sounds pretty cool! It is something that happens every year or 2 years?

Thomas] said:
LoneKiller said:
When I was in High School, I tried out for football. I got tackled hard and got the wind knocked out of me big time. I decided then that I'd go for Basketball instead.[/color]

I think we might be talking different sports; I am from UK, so I refer to what you may call "soccer" as football sorry xD. In soccer, generally only your legs are in danger from a tackle, and it's quite rare to get really hurt.

I never got the hang of basketball... Too much bouncing the ball, my head gets so confused :DD

--------------

To the people that said here that they're feeling a little down, depressed or lonely =x :

shutterstock_38529010.jpg

Look at the cute dogggggg :DDDDDDD looooooook :D I hope he brightens your day like he did mine :D
I suck at soccer as well. lol

Latest posts

Back