How It Feels

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissWrite726

Reaction score
So you want to know how it feels when all a guy wants from a girl is sex? She feels worthless sitting there wasting get tears on a guy who only sees a body not a soul. She is sitting there wondering how useless she could be that someone only wants to use her as an atm. She is ashamed because she thinks it's her fault that someone can't see her worth or worse that she doesn't have any. That maybe just maybe that is all she is good for. There are always the comforting souls who say " that's just guys baby" but that doesn't help. Just like an abused girl she wonders what she did wrong. So the next time a huddled girl goes brokenly weeping by you away from a guy who wants sex stop her and tell her she deserves better is worth more.

And to all the males who just want a screw you might want to think twice before using or attempting to use a girl before you leave hopeless battered ashamed and torn!

Written for a dear friend.

Natalie Imbruglia "Torn" please listen

That's because that's how guys are. And yes, all guys are like that.

One day, hopefully, your friend will find a man instead of a guy. Unfortunately the few men who do exist seem to be invisible.

EveWasFramed said:
Jesse said:
EveWasFramed said:
Jesse said:

I could not disagree more.

Why's that?

*scratches head*
I thought it was pretty self-explanatory - all men are not dogs.

I don't think any men are dogs. Guys are dogs. I think you misunderstood me. :p In my first post I meant to differentiate between men and guys.

Jesse said:
EveWasFramed said:
Jesse said:
EveWasFramed said:
Jesse said:

Why's that?

*scratches head*

I don't think any men are dogs. Guys are dogs. I think you misunderstood me. :p In my first post I meant to differentiate between men and guys.

To clarify...

From the Oxford English dictionary:

guy1

• noun 1 informal a man.

hmmm...interesting. I've never heard of the word "guy" being used to describe a group of males who exhibit certain behaviors.

Maybe it's just something around here. Around here, a real man doesn't treat a lady like that. That's something the guys, or the jerks, or the ******** do. A male who treats a lady that way doesn't deserve to be called a man.

Maybe it's just something in my own strange little world. To me there are less and less men these days and more and more guys. Men know how to treat a lady properly. Guys just take advantage.

I guess I could have just said most males are like that, but there are a few good ones left.

:p Must be a regional thing or something. But still, I don't think that "most" males are "like that." lol :p

i personally feel that a girl that sleeps around is asking to get treated like trash. i lived in an area once of extremely nice men (as opposed to 'guys' which ive jsut learned is different). these men would never treat a lady that way, but the catch is, the girls would never sleep around. people in general, not just 'guys' or 'men', will treat you how you teach them to.

EveWasFramed said:
:p Must be a regional thing or something. But still, I don't think that "most" males are "like that." lol :p

Perhaps not :p Maybe it's just that to the majority of women, the good men are invisible. :p

MissWrite726 said:
So you want to know how it feels when all a guy wants from a girl is sex? She feels worthless sitting there wasting get tears on a guy who only sees a body not a soul. She is sitting there wondering how useless she could be that someone only wants to use her as an atm. She is ashamed because she thinks it's her fault that someone can't see her worth or worse that she doesn't have any. That maybe just maybe that is all she is good for. There are always the comforting souls who say " that's just guys baby" but that doesn't help. Just like an abused girl she wonders what she did wrong. So the next time a huddled girl goes brokenly weeping by you away from a guy who wants sex stop her and tell her she deserves better is worth more.

And to all the males who just want a screw you might want to think twice before using or attempting to use a girl before you leave hopeless battered ashamed and torn!

Written for a dear friend.

Natalie Imbruglia "Torn" please listen

That doesn't mean she is worthless or useless, and she didn't do anything wrong, so there really is no reason for her to feel ashamed. If anyone is worthless and should be ashamed of themselves, it's that guy, so tell your friend to stop thinking like that.

Not all men are sex-mad ********, some are decent, but they're alot harder to find, lol. But she will meet a 'nice guy' one day, and then she will see just how much she is worth to someone who deserves her.

Miss Write, Clearly the boy doesnt understand how fulfilling a relationship can be WITHOUT sex. Poor boy. He's in full sway of the media. Cant think for himself.

Perhaps he'll find out someday. In the meantime, tell your friend not to worry their pretty head about his little temper tantrums when they decline his sexual advances.

They are in the right, he is in the wrong.

They'll find someone that cherishes them for THEM and will be willing to wait for them.

I'm gonna stick with Eve on this one... not all guys are after sex. To agree with Jesse, many guys are.... but not necessarily all. Sure, there's the biological impulse to reproduce, and that damned hormone they call testostorone (sp?), but a decent guy can overcome that and learn to have patience/respect. Sex is personal for many people, and as such, shouldn't be rushed if the person you're with suggests you wait a bit, or along while. It can have a lot of damaging psychological effects if rushed into or entered into without proper emotional ties.

So here's the thing, kiddo.... there are some guys out there who would be willing to hold off on the lovinz. They can just spend time with you, get to know you, and appreciate who you are. If you, or your friend, feel the guy you're with is demanding sex, then maybe you, or your friend, should expand your horizons and look elsewhere. I'm not necessarily saying ditch the guy, but if he's unwilling to respect your decisions, then you're going to have problems... this is just the tip of the iceberg.

EveWasFramed said:
Jesse said:
EveWasFramed said:
Jesse said:
EveWasFramed said:
Jesse said:

Why's that?

*scratches head*

To clarify...

From the Oxford English dictionary:

guy1

• noun 1 informal a man.

hmmm...interesting. I've never heard of the word "guy" being used to describe a group of males who exhibit certain behaviors.

HOLY SMEG! :O

i thought america only used american english dictionaries :D

yaaaaaaay oxford :p lol

I agree that a lot of guys are just after sex and those that are not...who knows, the desire may be there but they may be able to suppress it. Maybe its just part of who men are, how they've evolved.

I can't really answer this question as I don't know any guys well enough to judge but I know that guys can have the urges and still appreciate the girl or woman as a person and love their personality, to the extent that they're just happy and content to be with them.

Latest posts

Back