How long befor someone noticed you where missing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niantiel said:
johnny196775Again said:
Don't your pets eat you if you die.

I saw that in a movie. I hope that does not happen.

Yes, they do.
I have a large snake as a pet.
So that would be a problem. Yes.
That is good. They wont starve for a while then. I try to see the good in a bad situation.

johnny196775Again said:
Niantiel said:
johnny196775Again said:

Yes, they do.
That is good. They wont starve for a while then. I try to see the good in a bad situation.

lol Jonny I was just thinking the same has you.
Good that the body went to good use. That is kinda natchers way really.
Nothing goes to wast in the end. And if that happened you would be dead so it would not bother you.

All tho I did not just mean has in die. Also if you just took off some place.
But I guess both amount to the same thing,

Bluey said:
johnny196775Again said:
Niantiel said:
johnny196775Again said:

Yes, they do.

lol Jonny I was just thinking the same has you.
Good that the body went to good use. That is kinda natchers way really.
Nothing goes to wast in the end. And if that happened you would be dead so it would not bother you.

All tho I did not just mean has in die. Also if you just took off some place.
But I guess both amount to the same thing,
meat is meat.

It would probably be at least several weeks for me, if not longer. The Asperger's support group would text to ask where I was but probably wouldn't do anything else, and friends (of which I have few) would take quite a while to wonder where I was.

No friends so they wouldn't notice. I live with my mother so she would find me dead maybe end of the day. She wouldn't care. If i lived alone, the rental agency would find me after the three month check. I am that isolated.

Eternitydreamer said:
No friends so they wouldn't notice. I live with my mother so she would find me dead maybe end of the day. She wouldn't care. If i lived alone, the rental agency would find me after the three month check. I am that isolated.

I know you been a member here for some time but since its your first post welcome :)

I do know there is a lot here that can relate to what you just said.

Bluey said:
Eternitydreamer said:

I know you been a member here for some time but since its your first post welcome :)

I do know there is a lot here that can relate to what you just said.

Thank you. Didn't know I joined in 2012...

Eternitydreamer said:
Thank you. Didn't know I joined in 2012...

I have done that be for, joined a forum then did not visit for a year or 2 then went there again after I forgot about the place and then realized I was already a member lol
It was like finding money in your jeans that you forgot about lol. OK it was not that good but youknowwhatamsaying XD

Latest posts

Back