How not to get angry when you are being ingored

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay fine. One of my closest friends...or so I thought. We did things for years, we were always together, until honeysuckle happened and I got busy and I couldn't go to her all the time anymore. She deleted me from Facebook without a word. Thinking it was an error, I sent her a friend request again and it was denied. I deleted her from my phone.

See, the thing about deleting someone from your phone. THEY can still contact you if they want and if they do, it will still go through. Then if that happens, you can readd them.

TheRealCallie said:
Okay fine.  One of my closest friends...or so I thought.  We did things for years, we were always together, until honeysuckle happened and I got busy and I couldn't go to her all the time anymore. She deleted me from Facebook without a word.  Thinking it was an error, I sent her a friend request again and it was denied.  I deleted her from my phone.  

See, the thing about deleting someone from your phone.  THEY can still contact you if they want and if they do, it will still go through.  Then if that happens, you can readd them.

Callie. A girl tried to play a cruel setup joke on me from craigslist. Pretending to be someone else. The ***** let me know she was ******* with me before I went an hour out of my way. Thankfully. I definitely don't need this.

But then again. Once again. I open myself up to this when I post some of my perverted ads on cl. Or unconventional i shall say. Posting ads day and night. Desperate. Seeking that quick thrill and hook up, only natrually for a lonley soul at 38 to desire. What is the answer??

Oh boy callie. And I sent her an explicit photo if you get. You get my drift. I never do that. She played me good

TheRealCallie said:
Has Craigslist ever gotten you anything you wanted?

Supprisingly no. One rare occasion for hook up which is my true intentions. But, I should say that's not entirley true. I did meet a nice woman a couple of months back we spent time and was normal. So that shocks me when that happens because I don't expect it and rare. Now for the hook-up
That is why I say suppringly. Because for the amount of time
And affort I invest on a site like that which is predominantly a lot of people wanting to hook up. I get no results.

So my follow up question to you callie. If a guy was looking for a hookup. Which we covered in my other thread.

What the heck should he do??

You could always search through a website called "thedirty". That's where all the true craigslist hookups end up anyways.

AmytheTemperamental said:
You could always search through a website called "thedirty". That's where all the true craigslist hookups end up anyways.

Is that so? What type of format is that? If its very sleazy and no women there what is the point?

Link it up

Restless soul said:

Is that so? What type of format is that? If its very sleazy and no women there what is the point?

Link it up

Oh, there's a lot of women on there...I suggest googling

Restless soul said:

Link it up

Ok thanks. Hope it is free and not filled with a bunch of scammers. I am still waiting to hear back from callie today. 😁

Restless soul said:

Link it up

Thedirty.com amy? Can't seem to find it...

Oh, well most people who get posted on there are the ones who hook up with people through craigslist.

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

Supprisingly no. One rare occasion for hook up which is my true intentions. But, I should say that's not entirley true. I did meet a nice woman a couple of months back we spent time and was normal. So that shocks me when that happens because I don't expect it and rare. Now for the hook-up
And affort I invest on a site like that which is predominantly a lot of people wanting to hook up. I get no results.

So my follow up question to you callie. If a guy was looking for a hookup. Which we covered in my other thread.

So why do you bother with Craigslist?  It's more trouble than it's worth, especially considering you get no results. 

What should you do if you want a one night stand......go to a bar.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

So why do you bother with Craigslist?  It's more trouble than it's worth, especially considering you get no results. 

What should you do if you want a one night stand......go to a bar.

Becuse it still has some options unlike other dating sites where I can post an ad example" " lonley guy in brooklyn looking to chat" and just sit back cross fingers see what I get

Is it worth being on sites like okcupid, if you are worried of a rude nasty reply by a woman who is trying to shake your confidence?

Some common ones which I can expect to get:

1. Not interested. 
2. Not my type
3. No thanks.

Those are the most common which a guy can get
Which do you consider to be the rudest of those three?

Latest posts

Back