How often do you cry?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you cry?

• Every once in a while.

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Every week or so.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • A couple times a week.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Everyday.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • I dont cry. *Flexes*

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
Saying I am lieing?!?! You think I wouldn't just say to you? I don't cry that much. Thanks for your concern though.

This reminds me of a time in gym in junior high. Some twits were fighting behind me and they slamed into me while changing. I had glasses on and my face slammed into the edge of a locker door and shattered one of my lenses and tore open my eyebrow. Which the scar is gone now. Some dork mocked me and said something like "you gonna cry?" I was like why?!?! I was in shock though and bleeding all over. I just stood there stuned like some dumby dabbing my eyebrow bleeding all over the place. I was lucky I didn't lose an eye to their nonesense.

oh ouch God that sounds painful skorian, i can't belive someone would mock you when you just got your cut up some people can be complete A holes

yea I agree what a dumb thing to say just after they did that to you. But ye I can believe they did say that. By saying that they would probably be hoping that you did not cry just to prove them wrong there for making them feel less guilty about what they did. I mean you would have been entitled to cry at that one would feel. If I had been there and heard them say that I would have probably terned around and said something like why don't you shout the fresia up Noob head and go get some help. There for impaling what he had said as retarded. But ye glad that could have terned out a lot weirs for you mate.

I cry almost every day too. I cry becuase i hurt, because i'm lonely, because i'm frustrated, because i'm angry... Sometimes i hate myself because of it. And then i cry harder...

I almost never cry anymore. It's like I can control it by now. If I want to hide what I am feeling I can do it as if it is the easiest thing in the world. It's like my face is smiling while my heart does the crying for me. The only Girl friend (read girl who was a friend not realy Girl friend) I ever had died in my final year of school due to a failed hart transplant operation. I think that was the last straw. I cried my hart out and ever since that day I burried her I can control my emotions fully. Im not realy numb. I hurt like anyone else. Even more so then some since I am actualy realy very emotional but I hide it 100%. I just learned that in general nobody realy cares how you feel in any case. So you might just as well hide it and save yourself the trouble. Everyone has there own problems and don't realy want to be bothered with someone elses problems also.

LilyS said:
I cry almost every day too. I cry becuase i hurt, because i'm lonely, because i'm frustrated, because i'm angry... Sometimes i hate myself because of it. And then i cry harder...

I feel for you and Helen. It realy is a screwed up feeling when that happens. I dont even want to think back to the times when I did it. It makes you physically Ill after a while. Hang in there.

Only time I don't cry is when i'm to sad to think. Got thrown out of a yahoo chat room for trying to help stop a pervert yesterday. Some people are so stupid I am amazed they can breathe. There loss, ot mine :)

It truely funny most people at my school think i'm a heartles *******. some of the students even think im going to pull a calimbine. [calimbine= a famouse school shouting] The true is im almost cry ever other week.

cryings good
it lets out bad feelings
reminds you that you can feel, and that your still alive
and if you can feel bad you can feel equally good

I think I cry because I can't let the wonderful memorys go. All that beauty, all that laughter, all that love. One day after my wife died it's like a huge hand came out of nowhere and turned a light switch off. No more beauty, no more love or happyness. Just sorrow and tears. It's been three years now. It's still the same. Nothing changes, nothing[/i]

Maybe its just me, but I dont see the point in wasting the time or energy. I would rather do something constructive (sometimes ends up being destructive) to solve my issue.

i cry, then that sorrow turns to anger, so either i talk to my friends,punch a hole in the wall, and if those dont work then i go on a walk, and if that fails, well, lets just hope that it dosnt fail again.

Latest posts

Back