How often do you cry?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you cry?

• Every once in a while.

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Every week or so.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • A couple times a week.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Everyday.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • I dont cry. *Flexes*

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
I have cried almost everyday for the last 5 years because i've been depressed...

Bluey said:
Knightsofwar210 said:
I have cried almost everyday for the last 5 years because i've been depressed...

:( It well get better mate..
Will it? Will it really?

I just spent another solitary weekend locked up in my flat. No visitors. No phone calls. Over 48 hours without going out. Spent my time watching movies and getting drunk.

I really believe that it won't EVER get better for me. Others, I can't speak for. But I can sympathise totally because I'm in the same boat.

RobertJW said:
Bluey said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

:( It well get better mate..
Will it? Will it really?

I just spent another solitary weekend locked up in my flat. No visitors. No phone calls. Over 48 hours without going out. Spent my time watching movies and getting drunk.

I really believe that it won't EVER get better for me. Others, I can't speak for. But I can sympathise totally because I'm in the same boat.

Well this guy is still at school. So I hope once he has left and started uni/college or work that he well be able to move on and make some friends. We all come here for the same thing even though there was different things that got us here. For you it was the split with your wife, for me it was the fact that I have lived alone since the age of 20 and still do. I think for this guy its cos hes been finding school difficult. Hopefully he well not feel so bad when hes left school. In one way hes the lucky one compared to the likes of us. Cos hes life is guaranteed to change whether he wants it to or not. Our lives well never change in less we make it change.

I cry a couple of times a week. It's good for getting out bad feelings and depressing thoughts about your life. I usually do it because the thoughts build up and burst out of me.

I used to cry more. Just a few years ago I was crying every day. My life is still just as miserable as ever. But somehow in my life, I've ended up getting calloused and unable to cry or release my emotions. My parents divorced when I was six and I didn't cry, I didn't cry when my second grandmother died when I was eight, I didn't cry when I realized for the first time that I didn't have friends.

I still cry easily, but in a different way. I don't cry just when something makes me sad in my life, I cry when I realize that all of life, for everybody, is pointless. I cry when I think of how time makes us all insignificant, worthless. I don't cry for myself (at least often) and I don't cry during emotional movies/game, I only cry when the world seems pointless.

Latest posts

Back