How old are you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• under 18

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 18-21

• 21-25

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 25-29

• 30-35

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 35-39

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-49

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 50-59

• 60+

• Total voters
Kristen said:
peaceseeka said:
46 goin on 7 ~ I was abused badly as a child ~ with Gods love and proof of His care for me ~ I live the childhood that was stolen from me now! Praise God!
abused with gods love?i dont get it.

I think shes just thankful that she is able to live the life she has now that she should have been able to live as a child - care free and all that.

I did not explain myself very well ~ sorry ~ What I mean is that >>>

God allowed my parents to make their own choices. We all make our own choices.

When I was 27 years old I made a choice to cry out to God to show me if He wanted me and loved me. I could not imagine that He would. I never gave up seeking His love and I am forever greatful to Him ~ By His power is proving His love forgiveness and concern for every part of my life ~ in many ways.

God loves people.

He is also saving others because of the choice that I made.

No one can make another believe. To believe is a choice.

I am being blessed by the choice to ask Jesus to save me and set me free from all that old mess. It is a growing process as far as the mess stuff goes.

Did I explain? I hope so.

in peace peaceseeka

I'm 17, but I look like I'm about 22, I feel at least a year older than I am.
I've been told I look like Jesus, maaaany many many times! I just take it as a compliment then walk away. <--True story

Whats fascinating is the poll results show a near perfect bell graph (I've forgotten the technical term, but they are often called that) But slightly skewed towards younger people. (which is understandable)

Latest posts

Back