how to ask her out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wind Fish

Reaction score
So there's this girl that I really think I need to ask out and there won't be another chance for a while, its very hard to say just how well it'll go espesialy as we'll only have a couple of minutes to talk unless i somehow stall her.

One problem is that there will probably be other people around from the evening class we both go to none of us know each other that well but I wonder if it would be less awkward if I took her too oneside or would that be worse as they may know what that means.

I could offer her a ride home but I don't know her area very well and I'm not sure how it would look indeed I'd be even more afraid of asking her in that situation.

I would provide more info but I'm very busy at the moment, any advice would be apreciated.

Yes, take her to one side and ask her. Do it before you lose your chance.

"Hey, can I just talk to you for a second?"

*She should step with you to somewhere a little quieter*

"I really like you and I was wondering if you'd like to see a film/have a meal/get a coffee/insert thing here?"

That's what I'd do anyway. But I've never done it, so let me know how it goes! :p

Definitely do it if you really like her, as Sci-Fi said. Nothing seems to hurt more than watching that chance slip away, as so many of us have.

LOL you sound like mee!! Just ask her, that's the only way to go, if she turns you down you can beat yourself up for a while, if she says yes then it'll be AWESOME. But if you don't ask her you'll beat yourself up indefinitely.

Best of luck to ya!

This type of situations are comes in everyone life. You should be strong at this time and talk with her sincerely. I guaranteed that She will absolutely turn in your life.

Latest posts

Back