how to stop depression

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bwahahaaa!

heh

Ok, I shouldn't laugh. I'm a Red Sox fan, and while they're on a roll this decade, we had 86 years of horror and humiliation before 2004's World Series win. ;-)

ha. i'm a phillies fan so although i wish you future success i hope your team continues to struggle. red sox sure are having a decade, always thought it would be nice to live in MA. here's to a phillies/red sox world series.

Lebowski said:
ha. i'm a phillies fan so although i wish you future success i hope your team continues to struggle.

Back atcha! lol

Lebowski said:
red sox sure are having a decade, always thought it would be nice to live in MA.

I miss New England. Boston is one of my favorite cities ever. I do love NYC too, although I despise the NYYankees. Grrrrrrr.

Lebowski said:
here's to a phillies/red sox world series.

From your mouth to God's ear.

i went to the "New Yankee Stadium" to see the phillies play the yankees and was yelled at several times. there were plenty of phillies fand there as well. all good though because the phillies won.

I hate going to Yankee stadium. The NYY fans I know claim that anyone can attend the games there without fear of being taunted, and they all say that the fans at Fenway are hostile! WTF!

Besides, seriously it's just a game. It's not a matter of life and death, FFS.

ha. i'll never forget that guy throwing the slice of pizza though. at phillies/mets game there is always a fight although i've never taken part in one.

How I envy both of you that you have been to a game(s). Going to a baseball game is on my do to list before i die. What's even more disappointing is that I'll be in North America at the end of the year and the season wont be on. I'm thinking i'll have to wait some time before I can tick it off.

Lebowski said:
ha. i'll never forget that guy throwing the slice of pizza though. at phillies/mets game there is always a fight although i've never taken part in one.

lol

Bobby Z said:
How I envy both of you that you have been to a game(s). Going to a baseball game is on my do to list before i die. What's even more disappointing is that I'll be in North America at the end of the year and the season wont be on. I'm thinking i'll have to wait some time before I can tick it off.

I'd love to see a game at all of the major league parks before I die.

My city has a minor league farm team for one of the ML teams.

I would imagine going to Fenway would be hard??? Didn't they recently sell out a ridiculously large number of home games over the years (I think I remember the figure possibly being around the 300 or 400 mark)
You could always go see the mets play in their brand spanking new stadium :p

Bobby Z said:
I would imagine going to Fenway would be hard??? Didn't they recently sell out a ridiculously large number of home games over the years (I think I remember the figure possibly being around the 300 or 400 mark)

ha. fenway is always sold out. there is a certain tradition the goes on with the sox and the cubs, they also have smaller parks so thats a benefit.

Lebowski said:
Bobby Z said:

ha. fenway is always sold out. there is a certain tradition the goes on with the sox and the cubs, they also have smaller parks so thats a benefit.

Well, I'm in luck since I've already been there several times and I know people with season tickets. :D

cheaptrickfan said:
Lebowski said:
Bobby Z said:

Well, I'm in luck since I've already been there several times and I know people with season tickets. :D

i'll get there eventually. lots of fun stuff to do outside as well i've heard

Lebowski said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Lebowski said:
Bobby Z said:

i'll get there eventually. lots of fun stuff to do outside as well i've heard

HELLS yes, like drink beer at Cask 'n Flagon.

Latest posts

Back