How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would panic

How would you respond if I told you I had thought this had happened to me ... true story & a very long story.

I would wonder what instances made you think that.

How would you respond if you were given the task spying on someone trying to spy on you?

I guess I would try my best at spying

How would you respond if I ... told you I had a legitimate treasure map and wanted you to help me?

I'd ask you what was my cut if we found the treasure...and get it in writing!

How would you respond if I told you I was married to Paul McCartney in a previous life?

How did you obtain such information about your previous life?

How would you respond if I told you that I am a 50 year old woman trapped in a 35 year old lady's body?

ucxb said:
How did you obtain such information about your previous life?

How would you respond if I told you that I am a 50 year old woman trapped in a 35 year old lady's body?

I don't believe in reincarnation, but I know people that do and say that they had one or more previous lives and just remember what the life was about. I WOULDN'T MARRY PAUL MC CARTNEY IN ANY LIFE!

Now, I'd ask you how do you know THAT?

^ I just feel that way inside, old soul

How would you respond if I sent you a PM with pics of my tattoos

Out of the blue? Well, that would be a little weird.

How would you respond if I sent you a pic of yourself claiming it was me.

I'd say "Wow. You're an amazingly handsome dude and I can tell just from looking at you that you are also intelligent, erudite, articulate and an amazing wit!"

How would you respond if I showed up at your place of employment wearing only a mankini and holding a rose between my teeth?

I'd probably think you were compensating for something, but then keep quiet because you're the one with the gun.

How would respond if I replaced your gun with a Tickle me Elmo?

Tickle it with a Stanley knife.

How would you respond if your Tickle me Elmo came alive to hunt you for sport?

Probably have a heart attack.

What would you do if you heard a toy in a store talking to you...

Talk back

How would you respond if a you found a cell phone on the bus and when you picked it up it started ringing?

Answer it, listen and pretend I "no understand the English" unless the speaker wasn't speaking English in which case I'd say it was for you unless you spoke Russian because then my French wouldn't help because it's shaky at best and your German isn't that great either because really all we know is Portugese and if the caller is Japanese then we are both messed and I don't even know what the hell I'm talking about at this point.

Respond what?

khaoz_ferox said:
Answer it, listen and pretend I "no understand the English" unless the speaker wasn't speaking English in which case I'd say it was for you unless you spoke Russian because then my French wouldn't help because it's shaky at best and your German isn't that great either because really all we know is Portugese and if the caller is Japanese then we are both messed and I don't even know what the hell I'm talking about at this point.

:D You also didn't leave a question, but I enjoyed your rambling very much. lol

How would you respond if I tossed a scented candle at your head?

Yeah because that'll work.

How would you respond if the wax went in my eyes and blinded me forever.

khaoz_ferox said:
Yeah because that'll work.

How would you respond if the wax went in my eyes and blinded me forever.

Cry, then tell you that you need to improve your ducking skills. :p

How would you respond if I said that ALL is having a meetup three days from now and everyone gets free airfare? :D

Have fun.

How would you respond I turned up to said meeting and was actually a reanimated corpse?

Latest posts

Back