How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd ask you wtf the ISS is? lol

How would you respond if I said I was really a undercover agent, searching the forum for people who who download illegal content? :D

Learn to eat with my toes I guess. :p

How would you respond if I told you that arms would forever be stuck in an upraised position?

I'd try to bring back "raising the roof."

How would you respond if you had to wear the same pair of underwear for the rest of your life?

I'd be pretty disappointed that I have to do laundry every day for the rest of my life. I would also hope that my panties would remain intact after so many washing. :p

How would you respond if I said the government is about to ban the use of undergarments?

I would have to find a hiding space and stock up.

How would you respond if you could only drive backwards?

I'd be perfectly OK with that actually. I use my mirrors well and Im used to driving in reverse (dont ask, lol).

How would you respond if I said that the color purple will disappear by this time next year?

Horrified! That's my favorite color.

How would you respond if you could only eat candy for the rest of your life?

I'd respond with rapid weight gain.

How would you respond if you were thought to be an extra terrestrial by the government and no matter how hard you tried, no words would come out to argue it.

I don't know.

How would you respond if the forum was took over by a constant flow of hackers?

Leave.

How would you respond if a snooker ball came flying out of your tv and Judd trump asked 'can I have my ball back mister?'

I'd ask for his autograph, and tell him I hope he looses.

How would you respond if you suddenly played like Ronnie O'Sullivan?

I do. - I.e. when I'm playing bad I just want to chuck it.

How would you respond if Dennis Taylor said 'knowledgeable crowd' just one more time?

Shrivel up and dissolve instantly, since corn can't be digested. THE HORROR!

How would you respond if your entire life savings were "tactfully" invested in Old Man Corruthers dung manufacturing pile?

It'll never happen, The Mint no longer issues pennies in Canada

How would you respond if I invited you to sit by a quiet stream for a coffee.

I'd join you.

How would you respond if the clouds you saw in the sky suddenly came down and attacked you?

Be intrigued.

How would you respond if I told you I was 6 years old?

Latest posts

Back