Hullo ^_^

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Asaang

I greet you all on this glorious day. It seems a new member (namely:moi) is 'born' on this Dreaded V-Day -ill omens indeed.

Anyway, this is me.
Hello.

Reasons why I think you are great already:

1.You quoted Albert Camus
2.Your avatar is from the hilarious invader zim
3.You like to talk to your cats:p

Welcome to the forum, hope you'll stay, you seem like my kinda person:D

konichiwa!

and welcome, ya invaded zim is great i love gir, I even got some gir slippers for christmas

they're so warm,

but ya anyways welcome, i hope you enjoy your stay

:D

peace

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!!

Happy Val- er- Birth- um....Happy Hallmark Day! XDDD

Nice to have you here!

I am overcome with warmth and mushy sentiments (and jealousy; but I will not covet my neighbour's Gir-slippers). Thank you, everyone ^^

My my, I've certainly come to the right adress to adress loneliness. I can hardly contain my tears of relief, finding such an understanding community. Unlike all those other forums, erudite cults and real life cliques, I feel like I've finally met the one community free of pretention and all the other human nasties -the attention, the uniqueness, the... reality of it all.
How un-internet is this... I am overwhelmed with glee.
^^

It's pretty cool, huh?
This site, these people, it's a godsend.
*hugs Asaang over the internet, in a welcoming sort of way*

yeah, in case you haven't come across that yet, we hug a lot here. Hugs kill loneliness as well as anything, or at least that's what I think.

I'm always appreciative of what we've come to build here at A.L.L. It just shows there's some hope out there for people willing to take a step towards seeking refuge in a common fold...

Welcome, Asaang!

Although I must say that it's pretty... unique, the way people here communicate in contrast to "normal" forums and, dare I say, even real life, I must confess that I was partially sarcastic. Hence the over-the-top sentiment I managed to swing by in this, in my thoughts, overlooked thread.
Do not try to understand me; I am just another basket case among you -accept my joy at such an unorthodox warm welcome, despite my foul and lowly bitterness.
^^

wow....i must admit....you do say some deep stuff...welcome Asaang.....The Rabbits welcome you! ^^

Asaang said:
I am just another basket case among you -accept my joy at such an unorthodox warm welcome, despite my foul and lowly bitterness.
^^

Basketcase? ha... speak for yourself. <swallows pills>. We're all sane here... don't need a bunch of crazies stalkin' our forum.... I can tell you that... <twitch>

Have a good night :)

armor4sleepPA said:
Asaang said:
I am just another basket case among you -accept my joy at such an unorthodox warm welcome, despite my foul and lowly bitterness.
^^

Basketcase? ha... speak for yourself. <swallows pills>. We're all sane here... don't need a bunch of crazies stalkin' our forum.... I can tell you that... <twitch>

Have a good night :)

A reply worthy of my continued frequent stalking :D

I do not say deep stuff, I'm just insane with recurring episodes of horrid sanity -as Poe said.
:p

Latest posts

Back