Hullo ^_^

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as you don't mind my Gatsby-esque attempts at formality and occasional fits of self destructive temper tantrums you may be assured that I shan't question your place amongst our bizarre band of lonely lifers. It seems to me that you are already beginning to fit in quite well. Either way, everyone here is entitled to their unquestionable oddities. Feel free to flaunt yours.

Qui said:
As long as you don't mind my Gatsby-esque attempts at formality and occasional fits of self destructive temper tantrums you may be assured that I shan't question your place amongst our bizarre band of lonely lifers. It seems to me that you are already beginning to fit in quite well. Either way, everyone here is entitled to their unquestionable oddities. Feel free to flaunt yours.

Forgive me my Kerouac-esque drive-by at this hour, but self-destructive tantrums never really shocked me, and "bizarre" sounds rightly brilliant.
Anyway, flaunt, you say? *cracks knuckles* Actually, the oddities that don't immediately show, and thus subject to excessive radio-silence and strained, pompous monologue from my side are the subject and object of my... flaunting, I'm afraid;
I am full of weirdness, and thou shalt know it ;)

Hello hello!

Welcome! :)

Asaang said:
I greet you all on this glorious day. It seems a new member (namely:moi) is 'born' on this Dreaded V-Day -ill omens indeed.

Anyway, this is me.
Hello.

Latest posts

Back