I Am A Hypocrite

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFrozenSoul

Reaction score
I seek no advice from anyone. I am just wasting thread space because I want too. No one has to reply.

So for the past couple of months I have gone on and on about how I am just broken. How no matter what I do with my life I will never get better. I cannot do anything to escape my destiny and all that crap. With that over the past couple of months people keep on telling me that I am wrong. How I can do anything I want if I were to just try and put forth the effort. So yeah I admit it. Deep down in my heart I know very well that I could probably get better if I really applied myself. You know, maybe I won't even say probably. I know I would get better. I mean back when I started crossfit in April I could not do dead-hang pull-ups. With lots of patience and training I am not able to do 3 in a row on a good day. Not many but considered I could barely even lift my arms when I first started it is better than nothing.

So yes I openly admit it. I could help myself, I could save myself, I could get what I want. However, I choose not too. I am choosing to be a hypocrite from here on out. I will keep on believing what I believe about my life. I will keep on complaining about my life. I will keep on bitching about how I am so worthless. I will keep on talking about how I will kill myself when my cat dies. I will keep on doing all of that knowing full well that I can fix myself if I wanted too. I just choose not too. So I admit to it.

One day I will kill myself, hopefully sooner, rather than later. I would never wish death on my kitty, but if it happens sooner rather than later I will not be sad, I will be happy because that means that I can release myself from this worthless existence. The only reason I am going to kill myself is because I do not have the ability to seduce females NOW!!!! Not a couple years from now, not a couple weeks from now, hell not even a couple days. It is not now therefore my life is meaningless and I need to die. That is the one and only reason I have to die. I have a good career, I can support myself, and my hobbies. However, that is all meaningless unless I can get a female to help me ejaculate using her vagina. There is no other reason at this moment nor will there ever be any other reason. I am too cheap to get prostitution so do not even suggest it. I am talking about the skill to go out and seduce females without money. A skill I did not learn in high school and will never learn. I choose to not learn it now and I will die because of it.

Feel free to try and sway me one way or another. However, there is nothing that can sway me. I am gone, I have checked out, I am on auto pilot until my cat dies. Do not feel obligated to leave me any messages in my threads. Treat them as me just wasting space. Me just being a hypocritical ass hole who wants to make everyone around him suffer. Because that is all I am, and that is all I will ever be. There is no reason for anyone to advise me or do anything like that. I am just screaming and people can ignore me.

Im not sure if the skills required to obtain vagina in highschool are the same as those required during adulthood. So at least in that aspect I wouldn't beat yourself up too much over it.

You choose comfort over happiness. After all, If you don't try, you can't fail right? You seem afraid, so you do what's easiest for you, nothing.

You then start to convince yourself that doing nothing is the right thing. You find reasons to justify it. You assume things about the world that you aren't even participating in. You try to find reasons that society is set up to make you fail. Decide there's no point in trying anyways. It would be a waste of time. You'd be better off doing nothing to change than wasting your time.

I'm just rambling here. But yeah, good luck dood. Sounds like you are getting in shape at least.

Patience is a virtue, as is believing in yourself and to a goal. I am confident you can find happiness, and anything else you desire, but you need to be systematic - and effectively, not so very emotional about it.

That's a pretty lousy reason to want to kill yourself.

But if nothing I say can sway you, then I just want to say that I also like soft pretzels. Have you ever had a blueberry soft pretzel? They're amazing.

No way :eek: Never tried one

I like the almond ones from auntie anne's and also plain ones with cheese dip (chew)

theres only 2 purposes in life. eat and fresia

if I couldnt fresia, I would rather die too... waste space, air and food for worthy people...

theres people starving that do not wish death because they want to live.... they are way more worthy of the world's resources.... even the maggot that feast on corpses
just save your breathe for the better of the rest of us. sooner rather than later.

tough love - I bet you like it.

@IgnoredOne: My patience has run out. About a decade of being patient will do that to anyone. Your confidence is misplaced.

@Barbaloot And @MadMonkè: Glad you guys agree that I am worthless and need to die.

AFrozenSoul said:
@IgnoredOne: My patience has run out. About a decade of being patient will do that to anyone. Your confidence is misplaced.

@Barbaloot And @MadMonkè: Glad you guys agree that I am worthless and need to die.

Uhm, no. I didn't agree to that.

BTW, what will you do if you end up having sex with someone between now and when your cat passes away?

Your life must be mighty boring.

Welp, if you openly choose not to do anything about it, can't imagine anyone will really give a honeysuckle. If you were really okay with everyone ignoring this, though, you wouldn't have posted it in a forum. It would've done you just as well to write it in a Word document or whatever, rather than quietly soliciting our attention.

But hey, power to the free will and whatnot. Bon Voyage!

You don't know what soft pretzels are?? (ono)

soft-pretzel.jpg

They're delicious - crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, sprinkled with coarse salt.

Life is like a soft pretzel. Soft and chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside, full of twists, and delicious when warm. (yum) Not so much when it's cold, though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back