I am not lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ExtensivexLDL said:
Dude, this is not a place for conspicuous adverstising. I don't care how helpful you think it is.

Also, just wondering, if your life is as good as it seems to be (judging from your posts), why did you join?

Don't forget, people may have deeper problems here than you might think.

Strange, but I don't see any link to any place. If you see advertising in a single word I must admit that your problem goes much deeper... And may be you cannot be helped. Dude.

Why I joined? Because i got my own benefits from joining which you probably don't see. But they already gone.

And My goal wasn't to help someone.

Sure, I see that great books are not for you due to some reason of yours. But I don't care for you at all. Wish you nice day playing computer games... Dude

kasim said:
ExtensivexLDL said:
Dude, this is not a place for conspicuous adverstising. I don't care how helpful you think it is.

Also, just wondering, if your life is as good as it seems to be (judging from your posts), why did you join?

Don't forget, people may have deeper problems here than you might think.

Strange, but I don't see any link to any place. If you see advertising in a single word I must admit that your problem goes much deeper... And may be you cannot be helped. Dude.

Why I joined? Because i got my own benefits from joining which you probably don't see. But they already gone.

And My goal wasn't to help someone.

Sure, I see that great books are not for you due to some reason of yours. But I don't care for you at all. Wish you nice day playing computer games... Dude

Haha.. i wasn't trying to be rude or anything... too bad you had to take it the wrong way.. i just felt that it wasn't really appropriate to just join, make an introduction post with the title that you're not lonely and then just start throwing out random titles of books right in the same exact thread, just 'believing' that everyone's problems will go away with reading about them. I think you have better things to do in your life, don't you argue? You're not like me- you don't sit around playing computer games all day :p haha

..Now.. if your goal wasn't to try to help people like Minus postulated then really now... wtf did you sign-up?? Sounds like someone else here is a 'hardcore gamer' hehe :p

Latest posts

Back