I am the Lucent Shadow

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey LS :)

Welcome! Nobody will tell you anything of the sort. It's great to have someone here who promotes good health and fitness. Everyone will be the better for the reminders. I say go for it. Make your mark with healthy lifestyle threads.
You'll find a lot of fellow INFPs here, I believe. I am one myself. Perhaps we have a tendency to get caught up in the minutiae of the emotions we experience and ponder them too deeply. I don't know. Either way, I enjoy reading about and conversing through this medium with all the varied people here, and I'm sure I will enjoy your posts too.

Aisha said:
Hey LS :)

Welcome! Nobody will tell you anything of the sort. It's great to have someone here who promotes good health and fitness. Everyone will be the better for the reminders. I say go for it. Make your mark with healthy lifestyle threads.
You'll find a lot of fellow INFPs here, I believe. I am one myself. Perhaps we have a tendency to get caught up in the minutiae of the emotions we experience and ponder them too deeply. I don't know. Either way, I enjoy reading about and conversing through this medium with all the varied people here, and I'm sure I will enjoy your posts too.

I now remind everyone to get their minimum 7hrs of sleep and their bare minimum 70g of protein for the day.

Lucent Shadow said:
I now remind everyone to get their minimum 7hrs of sleep and their bare minimum 70g of protein for the day.

lol I needed the reminder about sleep. I'm awful when it comes to maintaining a regular sleep schedule, mostly because of my insomnia. I should be in bed right now.

Aisha said:
Lucent Shadow said:

lol I needed the reminder about sleep. I'm awful when it comes to maintaining a regular sleep schedule, mostly because of my insomnia. I should be in bed right now.

Skimp out on sleep and you're shortchanging your entire body! Do not wait until you need to make a change to change!

Lucent Shadow said:
Aisha said:
Lucent Shadow said:

Skimp out on sleep and you're shortchanging your entire body! Do not wait until you need to make a change to change!

I know this better than most I think. But I can't really help it much. Insomnia like I said. But don't worry, I'm heading to bed. :) Hopefully I'll get seven hours. I really hope.

Aisha said:
Lucent Shadow said:
Aisha said:
Lucent Shadow said:

I know this better than most I think. But I can't really help it much. Insomnia like I said. But don't worry, I'm heading to bed. :) Hopefully I'll get seven hours. I really hope.

If it's because of insomnia, understood. I have never experienced it but I sympathize with those who do. My Ex-GF was an on-and-off insomniac.

Aisha said:
Lucent Shadow said:

Welcome Lucent Shadow :)
I needed the sleep reminder too. Insomnia and overthinking is why I get 3-4 hours of sleep which has a bad effect on my productivity during the day.

I'm interested to know though, why did you break off from all your friendships after graduating from highschool?

mslonely said:
Aisha said:
Lucent Shadow said:

Welcome Lucent Shadow :)
I needed the sleep reminder too. Insomnia and overthinking is why I get 3-4 hours of sleep which has a bad effect on my productivity during the day.

I'm interested to know though, why did you break off from all your friendships after graduating from highschool?

[Deleted]

Hello Lucent Shadow, welcome to ALL :)

Lucent Shadow said:

7 hours, hehehe. I only sleep 4-5 hours on regular basis. Do you have any tips on how to make it up again to 6-7 hours? I used to have 6hours sleep everynight but lately it's running downhill, my sleep always ends after 4 hours and after that I can't seem to sleep even if I want to.

PenDragon said:

Lucent Shadow said:

7 hours, hehehe. I only sleep 4-5 hours on regular basis. Do you have any tips on how to make it up again to 6-7 hours? I used to have 6hours sleep everynight but lately it's running downhill, my sleep always ends after 4 hours and after that I can't seem to sleep even if I want to.

Firstly, when you're sleeping, you must have it in your head that sleep is the only thing that matters at that moment, and then relax into it. Blot out all distractions. Do not drink anything within 3 hours of going to bed and go to the bathroom right before trying to sleep so that you will not have a need to get up and go at night. Don't eat anything right before bed either as the digestion can impact your sleep quality.

Aside from that when it's dark, it's time to relax.

Lucent Shadow said:
PenDragon said:

Lucent Shadow said:

Firstly, when you're sleeping, you must have it in your head that sleep is the only thing that matters at that moment, and then relax into it. Blot out all distractions. Do not drink anything within 3 hours of going to bed and go to the bathroom right before trying to sleep so that you will not have a need to get up and go at night. Don't eat anything right before bed either as the digestion can impact your sleep quality.

Aside from that when it's dark, it's time to relax.

Noted, thank you, specially the Focusing my mind into sleeping, I think it will help. I don't drink or eat anything prior to sleeping. Lots of distractions lately.

Latest posts

Back