i bought 204 eggs today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
17 dozen and i don't know why. but i did. i was walking through the grocery store and right there was the halloween candy but i was like nah i don't want this honeysuckle cuz i gotta keep my abs so i kept going and saw the eggs so i was like **** maybe i'll just buy mad eggs. so i just kept putting dozen after dozen in my cart. and everyone was staring at me like wtf. wtf man. you're buyin hella eggs bro. then the girl at the cashier was like um wtf. so i have a lot of eggs in my fridge. i have a pitcher of tap water so for the next week or so i'll just eat eggs and nothing else.

wtf-wtf-shock-surprise-smiley-emoticon-000703-large.gif
but
lmao.gif

(jk)

Guess someone is going to have an awesome mischief night. Next time at the store, you want to buy honeysuckle tons of TP.

SkuzzieMuff said:
Guess someone is going to have an awesome mischief night. Next time at the store, you want to buy honeysuckle tons of TP.

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

I bought eggs yesterday too, haven't had them in awhile. But I only bought 1 dozen. 17 dozen...dude...wtf, lmao. You should have taken a picture of the cashiers face.

here is a picture of my fridge. there are 14 dozen left. which means i ate 3 dozen so far. which is 36. a dozen is 12 and 12 times 3 equals 36

1z225gz.jpg

Latest posts

Back