I can use some feedback on this.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfccruelty

Reaction score
I would be very interested in getting people feedback on the following situation, particularly a mans feedback;

I was wondering if you would bother calling someone for a third date (sort of speak) if the woman was living with another man who she claimed was her x boyfriend/landlord for financial reasons only, but yet she used his credit card to pay for something when you were out with her on your first date and then on the second date she called several times while you were waiting for her in a restaurant to let you know that she was running late, she wound up being about 2 hours late by the time she got there but apologized a whole bunch of times.
The question I have is, would you bother with this woman after that?
Unfortunately, this is something that I wound up doing to someone and the person has not called me since then.
I would love peoples honest opinions on this.
I kind of feel that if the person really liked me that they would still want to hang out again and call me after all I did apologize. But perhaps he feels that i should call him at this point.

I would like to thank everyone who responds to this in advanced.

So far i would be rather uncomfortable with it but might check it out farther to solidify my impression. Could be misleading at that point.

It's a trun off at the very least.
Yeah, I say you pretty much have to chase me at that piont.
I seriously must be attracted to you or I have a sort of chemistry going with ya.

I've never dated a woman that lives with a another man....it's too messy.

Would you go out with a guy or thought anything serious
or worth while if the guy you're interested in is living with another
women....ex or whatever ?

All i know is...I wouldn't want my ex-using my credit card for anything.

So...anyway, Why didn't the guy that you went out on a date
with offer to pay of the dates ?...It's odd to me.
I wouldn't want to make a woman I'm dating feel more awkward
than she has too....I dunno, chivary aint dead is it ?

Yes, it's not as simple as just moving out..if you're finacially strapped.
Sometimes we need to resolved the old relationship before we
can move into the next one. Sometimes we even need a break from
relationships to find yourselves. Being single and living alone for 3-6 months perhapes.

Wait, so first she tells you she has a sugar daddy that she is only using for the loot benefits, then she blows me off the second time? I may be scum, but I'm not about to be scum who is being mistreated. I'm obviously not a priority in her mind I don't care if I'm not number one, a partner of mine can have a life outside of me, but that's bullshit.

How would a girl feel if I went out on a date with her and called another girl while on that date and was like "I'm only using her for the pussy, don't worry." then showed up late a bunch of hours the second time?

I would be extremely uncomfortable.

The thing is, three dates (I don't think) isn't enough to really know someone, and people do lie about situations like that. So I would probably think you were just playing me, because after two dates I don't know you well enough to know otherwise.

Yeah...that doesn't sound like a beneficial situation :p

As a side note, me being me and having somewhat eccentric private hobbies, I would probably follow the girl home discreetly and try to observe the proceedings for myself. x)

What I dont understand is why she payed on the first date, Dude your meant to pay for it! lol

but seriously, it all smells all to fishy, and making you wait 2 hours is honeysuckle lol. If I where you, I would try to get a root out of her then ditch her :p (if shes hot)

Thanks everyone for your honest feedback on the situation.
I hope that I did not give off an impression on here of being a heel or anything. I actually met this person through the internet. He actually new about my rather unusual living situation before hand and I told him that I was only looking to be friends at this point because of it. I paid my own way of course especially since I was meeting him only as a friend but I could tell that he was viewing things in a more romantic way with me from the things he was saying. My landlord/x boyfriend let me use his credit card since I did not have any cash on me. I am sure that he thought that it looked a bit unusual though, me and my x boyfriend just have a very good relationship in that way.
And than I totally screwed up on our second "get together" by being 2 hours late...LOL.
I was really hoping to just be friends with him with the possibility of more in the future. Maybe just have someone to go to the movies with, concerts, etc. but I guess it is too weird of a situation to bring someone into.
anyway, I know that I am still new to this forum and I just hope I did not give off a bad impression of myself on here.
I just needed to get some outside advice on it and that is why I asked everyone.
Anyway, thanks again to everyone who gave me their input. It has been extremely helpful and helped me to see his point of view.
And I still welcome any further insights into this. It is all so appreciated!

It sounds like she is still involved with her ex to me. It is possible that they are not together. Some of my ex boyfriends still do nice things for me, but I don't use their credit cards. That sounds fishy to me.

kfccruelty said:
Thanks everyone for your honest feedback on the situation.
I hope that I did not give off an impression on here of being a heel or anything. I actually met this person through the internet. He actually new about my rather unusual living situation before hand and I told him that I was only looking to be friends at this point because of it. I paid my own way of course especially since I was meeting him only as a friend but I could tell that he was viewing things in a more romantic way with me from the things he was saying. My landlord/x boyfriend let me use his credit card since I did not have any cash on me. I am sure that he thought that it looked a bit unusual though, me and my x boyfriend just have a very good relationship in that way.
And than I totally screwed up on our second "get together" by being 2 hours late...LOL.
I was really hoping to just be friends with him with the possibility of more in the future. Maybe just have someone to go to the movies with, concerts, etc. but I guess it is too weird of a situation to bring someone into.
anyway, I know that I am still new to this forum and I just hope I did not give off a bad impression of myself on here.
I just needed to get some outside advice on it and that is why I asked everyone.
Anyway, thanks again to everyone who gave me their input. It has been extremely helpful and helped me to see his point of view.
And I still welcome any further insights into this. It is all so appreciated!

well, I been late on a date before...Yeah, almost
2 hours because I went to wrong restaruant :rolleyes:
I actually thought she stood me up....but she was
waiting at a different restaruant, thinking i stood her up.lol
It was a good thing she called and left a message..
She called me an '"ass" too.
Anyway, I finally met up with her....there was almost
tears in her eyes....I felt so, so bad.
But the date actaully went pretty good.

Yeah,...i was chasing her, after that though.

So I know it could happen...

hi and thanks for the added insight lovehurtme and lonesome crow. btw, welcome loverhurtme.
I see your point lonesome crow. I was really trying to make a new friend with this person but I guess he was either too upset about me being late, didn't like my living situation or just was not interested in getting to know me better for some other reason since he has not called me since. It has been over a month. I was thinking of emailing him just to say "hi" but I guess I am afraid of rejection.

Latest posts

Back