I cant get girls i think ima convert to the gay community.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't going to work because it's not a choice.

As much as I've scoffed at "self-improvement" in the past, you might as well try it before trying something as extreme as changing your preferences (and failing, because it doesn't work that way).

Being attractive as a guy seems to revolve around stuff like, cleaning up, getting in good shape, having an at least decent-paying skilled work career (as opposed to unskilled or semi-skilled work), and being good at something interesting outside of work.

I think a lot of guys growing up, were always wondering about how to "get" the girls, like almost how to trick them into choosing them. I never heard a lot of talk about guys changing themselves to be the guy that women would want, and not have to be tricked into wanting. I didn't understand this for a long time. I thought it was just the way it worked but I don't think it is.

I'd at least try those, before giving up on women entirely and thinking it will make you any happier. I don't think it will.

cleaning up, getting in good shape, having an at least decent-paying skilled work career (as opposed to unskilled or semi-skilled work), and being good at something interesting outside of work.
- cleaning up: I've always been well groomed
- getting in good shape: working out regularly since I was a teen and have been been fit & trim my entire adult life
- having an at least decent-paying skilled work career (as opposed to unskilled or semi-skilled work): I've been a fintech guy with Wall Street firms since 1987 (21 yo). Independent Consultant for 30 years, and now a manager.
- being good at something interesting outside of work - THIS! I suppose I am "boring". I like taking long walks, swimming and hiking. Stuff like that. The hot girls want surfers, snow boarders, MMA guys, street fighters, ice hockey players with missing teeth, basketball thugs, bartenders, club DJs, bouncers, and drug dealers. I bought into what I was told as a kid. "Be a nice boy and work hard" and you'll have a good life. It was a lie. You have to be a "player" to get what you want in our very f-d up modern day western society. Feels bad, man.

OMG you're the richest man I've met ... so you still prefer ownership over renting ... right?
Nah.
I'm merely somewhat upper middle class for the NYC metro area.
Guys I went to HS with are Masters of the Universe.
One guy was on the Board of Directors of the NY Stock Exchange at 40 years old when I was there as a consultant doing programming.
The board of directors on NYSE.
I'm nothing compared to them.

Yes, I would absolutely prefer "ownership" over renting.
Having a female live and die on your every word.
That's what it means to be a man.
And I will never have that.

Those who have a score of over 1,003 are members of the Don Juan Club even if it's paid ... what's John Trick?
A "John" is US slang for a guy who pays for sex.
A "Trick" is what Prostitutes call us (though not to our faces, usually).

A "John" is US slang for a guy who pays for sex.
A "Trick" is what Prostitutes call us (though not to our faces, usually).
Ok ... I thought they are sweet and lovable like that Glo Stick character from "She's funny that way"

I think your flawed thinking of women is a cause of your predicament.
Possibly.
But I have absolutely witnessed this, though.
Girls who totally and completely give themselves to guys mind body and soul.
And then threaten to kill themselves when the guy breaks up with them.
I've never had anything close to that.

Possibly.
But I have absolutely witnessed this, though.
Girls who totally and completely give themselves to guys mind body and soul.
And then threaten to kill themselves when the guy breaks up with them.
I've never had anything close to that.
Would you want that? lool I've been there nothing romantic about acting like that... bloody nuts frankly. I am ashamed of myself lol

Latest posts

Back