I challenge you to a duel!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
Fine. I shall accept your duel, Dearest Sophia, with the intent not only to defeat thee but to inflict lasting harm upon thine ego. Never again shall you haunt this website with your haughty ways. Thy dignity shall crumble; thy soul weakened by the very appearance of mine avatar!

Harken to me! Now, at the dawn of mine humble awakening to the greatness of the Hallowed World, I declare a Grammar War upon thee and thine children unto the end of thy seed!

Shall now the battle commence from hereforth to victory!

----Steve

Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is the only appropriate responce to this.
Swear to GOD.

Steve - you have, officially, earned 1 RIGHTS*.

*Rights: a "Shade" form of rewarding exceptional excellence in others, and sometimes, as punishment to self for exceptional stupidity. 1 Rights (a noun, plural - Rights) can be used to ask 1 thing from a Shade, with no option of capitulation/slithering out.
As long as it is morally appropriate, you can ask anything - and the said Shade will have to comply to the best of her ability.
Expiration date is 4 months from now.

Example of use:

Sylver: Shade, you won't mind me putting those (ugly as sin) magnets on our refrigirator, right?
Shade: OVER MY DEAD BODY!
Sylver: RIGHTS!
Shade: *admits defeat and sets said abhorrence on fridge*
Sylver: lol ^_^

Badjedidude said:
Grammar, dear friend, is the organized structure of a linguistic system developed, usually unintentionally, over a length of time in order to streamline communication between two or more parties utilizing the language for which the grammar was developed.

----Steve

:club:

I think I saw your grammer the other day in the grocery store...

>_>
<_<
>_<
Bad joke,I know.

I propose that we amend rule 9 and just continue the duel for a week, allowing everyone to poke fun of our grammatical errors. It'll be fun. :D

That sounds agreeable, Sophia. :)

packyourbags said:
Steve - you have, officially, earned 1 RIGHTS*.

Shade has given me a single serving of RIGHTS? How amazing! I do have one minor question pertaining to the concept and useage of RIGHTS, however:

As I have recieved a SINGLE serving of rights, does that mean that I may only use these RIGHTS once? If so, I shall have to wait until the perfect moment to strike. :)

----Steve

Latest posts

Back