I could scream!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess27

Reaction score
I felt as if I was part of something today. I felt happy ALL day. I figured the worst was over.

No. It's not. I'm super frustrated. I made progress today. It should mean, perhaps, I am getting over the lonely feeling that's bothering me all the time and has been since I was a young child. Time. I need time, but I don't want to offer up anymore ******* time! Time is precious. I won't ever get another chance to do certain things. I won't get another chance to feel a certain way. I've already given up so much. I'm ready for complete and total change, but I fear it won't be happening for a while. Knowing this is extremely bothersome and I feel my heartbeat racing with anxiety. I'm ready to move on already!

Is anyone out there as frustrated as I am currently?

Yes...while not exactly like yours but Im kinda fustrrated with my current life situations or circumstance at the moment..
Yeah..the same for...lets go already.
Ive gone through too much, did too much...

But anywho...we all have our moments
I guess.

Ive been doing a lot of...allowing myself to feel I have everything Ive ever want already. That feeling of releaved or Ive already arrived..
Its heelping...at least I dont feel fustrated or like honeysuckle all day.

I also process ( I guess wirtting about it is like letting go for me) and have been letting go of these negative feelings.
Its a pain the ass sometimes but If hold on to these feeling thoughts and feeling Ill only get worst and worst.

IDK anymore...its wearing on me a little
bit at a time.
I set a goal and Im trying to obtain it..but theres other people involved
and theyre not on my same schedule..
but we all want the samething..
Thats why is faustrating the living honeysuckle
out of me..

If you wish to change, be the motion in your own life that does it. Never wait for something to happen.

The very fact that you posted this is your first step in the journey to your happiness and peace of mind. The fact that you are reaching out shows a lot of strength. Your situation is a start not a finish. Trust me, I've been there. Don't let it beat you. I respect the fact that you are showing concern, it's a good sign of self respect and the desire to move ahead as opposed to just giving it all up in frustration. I won't bullshit you. It will take you as long as it's meant to take you to find solace for you. You can't rely on others for your happiness. That's a game you will always lose.

Latest posts

Back