I Couldn't Think of a Title

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZENX49

Reaction score
I wasn't sure what to enter here, even after considering the suggested idea in another topic. I can't help but feel it's not a very engaging introduction, so I'll wing it.

The name I go by is Sol Skylinden. I'm 22 and live in a modest apartment with my folks in the city of Tampa, Florida. I err... Joined after spending the past half an hour rummaging around Google in hopes of finding something to do with myself in the time I wait for a medical office local to me to finally open. Maybe even find something in this community to hang on to.

I couldn't help but look to this place with a sort of cock-eyed glance at the name. Then again, considering the things I was looking up on Google with hopes of finding 'solutions', it shouldn't come to any surprise that I found a community like this.

To put it plainly, I'm hoping to find solstice in fellows who can actually relate to my own dilemmas, that can understand the complex natures of fears, mental walls, and anxieties. As it would happen, I'm one who is well overdue for some good old fashion professional consultation and diagnostics.

Aside from the generalities that drew me here, I'm also an aspiring writer with no official job of any sort. I'm hoping one day to complete my first book within the next couple of years down the road.

How nice to meet you - welcome! And what a fantastic name you have. :)

Good luck with your writing. I'm a writer, too, but recommend you find a literary agent to spur you along. He/she will give you work but claw back 15% or a bit more, but it's far better than 100% of nothing.

This is a good forum that has many kind people. Most nights you'll find me in Chat2. I wish you a long stay here and a very happy Christmas.

Love, Anna Mouse

ZENX49 said:
I wasn't sure what to enter here, even after considering the suggested idea in another topic. I can't help but feel it's not a very engaging introduction, so I'll wing it.

The name I go by is Sol Skylinden. I'm 22 and live in a modest apartment with my folks in the city of Tampa, Florida. I err... Joined after spending the past half an hour rummaging around Google in hopes of finding something to do with myself in the time I wait for a medical office local to me to finally open. Maybe even find something in this community to hang on to.

I couldn't help but look to this place with a sort of cock-eyed glance at the name. Then again, considering the things I was looking up on Google with hopes of finding 'solutions', it shouldn't come to any surprise that I found a community like this.

To put it plainly, I'm hoping to find solstice in fellows who can actually relate to my own dilemmas, that can understand the complex natures of fears, mental walls, and anxieties. As it would happen, I'm one who is well overdue for some good old fashion professional consultation and diagnostics.

Aside from the generalities that drew me here, I'm also an aspiring writer with no official job of any sort. I'm hoping one day to complete my first book within the next couple of years down the road.

Howdy!
Welcome!
*hugs*

Latest posts

Back