I did, did You?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No not yet.

I've come back off holiday to my first adults only hotel with daisys in the toilet and rose petals on the bed when we arrived and champagne at the breakfast buffet and beds on a balcony overlooking the sea God was it posh :p ...I didn't wanna come home did you?

No I wish.

I woke up with a sore throat, banging head, ear ache and a stiff neck, did you?

Aww. No I didn't, hope you feel better soon Serenia x

I went window shopping today, but the window didn't get in the way and I bought some pretty clothes today, did you?

Yes, I do most days. Manic about getting hacked :(

I helped an old lady get off the bus today, did you?

Yes, every day, several times a day. Now remind me, what's the definition of obsessive haha.

I stepped out in front of a moving car today, did you?

No, not my type of video and not my usual response to anything either. Haven't cried for years.

I baked two batches of cookies and four loaves of bread for the farmers market opening this Saturday, did you?

Kinda, I was on maternity leave for 3 months, and now I just started back to work....

I ate a shitload of chocolate today, did you?

No, I just stood over the supermarket display and salivated lol

I danced round the kitchen today while I was cooking, did you?

Depends how you define dancing.....I baked bread with the news on TV and made many gestures to the stories on the screen.

I sprayed a toxic insecticide on my apple trees before dawn today, did you?

Haha, I don't think that's dancing CS, more gesticulating
Not before dawn , but before lunch on some plants, yes I did. (murderer :( )

I bought a new brand of coffee today and it's yummy, did you?

Not today but I did last week and it's pretty good Sumatran. (The malathion fruit tree spray is meant to be dry before the direct sunshine touches the tree.....dunno why, but I follow the directions.)

I made a quantity of peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies to sell at tomorrow's farmers market, did you?

No, but mmmmm I bet they're divine. I'll pm you my address ok haha

I spoke to an ex on the phone today, did you?

Latest posts

Back