I did, did You?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope I am a grumpy person today I can't buy anything till flipping 7-8 o'clock and its 5:47 no tacos...

sorry had to do that

I just woke up today, did you?

Yes. Nap after work when I got home

I had a dream I was being held against my will and forced to perform sexual acts, did you?

Yes. Nap after work when I got home

I had a dream I was being held against my will and forced to perform sexual acts, did you?
Not last night, but that is my biggest sexual fantasy, being 'forced' to perform sexual acts (as a 'victim'), but the 'being forced' part is very dubious, of course.
If you fantasise about it, and it turns you on, it is not really against your will, eh...

Last edited:
Not last night, but that is my biggest sexual fantasy, being 'forced' to perform sexual acts (as a 'victim'), but the 'being forced' part is very dubious, of course.
If you fantasise about it, and it turns you on, it is not really against your will, eh...
Its a strange thing to actually be in the situation. Its a battle of mind and body especially when you think you love the person. I get the fantasy, I do, but the reality is, well can be life altering.

No, not really a multitasker

I stood outside and enjoyed the wind blowing the leaves around me today, did you?

Latest posts

Back