I did this for you guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badaboom

Reaction score
I had a very number of close friends but they do not live near me so I didn't get to see them that much, my problem wasn't really the loneliness, its the emotions that are attached with them, being upset, sad, and pretty much depression. May 4th 2009 I blocked out most of the friends I had, cut my msn and my phone, and cut my facebook. I signed up for the summer semester in my college, joined the gym, and set up daily walks in the park to contemplate about myself and my fears. This lasted up until August 22nd, In this meanwhile I learned so much about myself, now I love myself, I no longer suffer from a low self esteem, I fixed many of my emotional and mental problems, I got physically stronger, and I have a more positive outlook on life. Obviously it wasn't like a complete opposite transition, there are times where I feel upset, but its very few in numbers, life is way better. All my friends thought I was dead lol, I was honest to all of them and told them I pretty much almost took of 4 months to learn about myself, for 4 months I disappeared from the world and I became immersed in myself.. I think this really caused me to eliminate the internal problems I had inside of me, the depression is gone now, and I no longer fear it anymore. I understand many of you fear loneliness, my respond to you guys is you need to face it, but my problem was my depression. Anyways I also wrote a letter to everyone who hurt me and I forgave them, feels like a burden lifted off my chest. Praying to god also helped, now I think about it, I almost committed suicide, but I took out a bit of the last strength inside of me and I fought back, so to all my fellow ALL'ers I hope this helps you guys.
I'm gonna conclude with a few things I learned in my crazy life:
Life is short, its not worth worrying and being depressed, nor is it worth letting another human being or your own negative side tell you who you are and how you are, make smart decisions, do whatever makes you happy, as long as it is morally right, does not interfere with your goals, and it does not interfere with your success. Live everyday like its your last, take it day by day, don't assume anything about tomorrow. Good luck :)

hey baddaboom it's good to hear you things have been going well for you

:D

Mostly at a lost for words here, but here goes anyway:

Congratulations.

I can only offer a simple word which encompasses what I have few words to express. A successful self-journey is enormously tremendous and no small feat at all, ever. Although this may be only your first few steps, they are the most important.
Creating success for yourself is the greatest thing your could do for anybody, so I guess the title makes sense in that way. What should be most important is that you did it for yourself and you are now better for it. That is the core of what matters.
I am very happy for you and return the wishes of good luck upon you as well.

Latest posts

Back