I don't know how much longer I can do this...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

eh?

Something has to change or I will break. At least that is how I am feeling right now.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't see how things will change.

I just feel like quitting. No, not ending myself.
Just stop caring about anything...

Cause change is sometimes difficult, but embrace it, cause changes are what makes us better.

Unacceptance said:
What's stopping things from changing?

I don't know. I don't know what to change if anything.
I don't see what needs to be changed.

I would welcome change but I don't see where it would possibly come from.

eh? said:
Unacceptance said:

If no change is necessary then it must be perfection.

eh? said:
Unacceptance said:

maybe from you.

I have an opinion,
Well,..you see, when you pray for something, for example, a good friend. God won't give you a friend, he will only give you the opportunity to get a friend.

It's kinda like that...don't wait for Change, but instead look at everything as an opportunity for you to change. It's hard to change yourself, but you can start by changing what you do, for example, your diet?

Hope this helps.

Blue said:
I have an opinion,
Well,..you see, when you pray for something, for example, a good friend. God won't give you a friend, he will only give you the opportunity to get a friend.

It's kinda like that...don't wait for Change, but instead look at everything as an opportunity for you to change. It's hard to change yourself, but you can start by changing what you do, for example, your diet?

Hope this helps.

You could always blame the devil.

Unacceptance said:
Blue said:
I have an opinion,

Hope this helps.

You could always blame the devil.

I feel that would be sort of pointless :p

I know that feeling, the emptiness in your life like a hole that needs to be filled. Sometimes I have the same periods in my life
I think that we create too much expectations from our life, and if something goes wrong we feel disappointed and confused. If you feel that you've tried everything and there is nothing else you can do to change your life, just surrender, stop caring for a short time, don't intend to change your life and everything will start flow into your life

It's OK to feel sad and confused, live through that period. it's just temporary.

Latest posts

Back