i don't know what's wrong with me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have 500+ friends on Facebook, i wear stylish clothes, i know where all the concerts and parties are happening.
and you will see me in rooms of 500+ friends, wearing stylish clothes, where all the concerts and parties are happening.
a star volleyball player with a 4.6 GPA, the senior yearbook editor, a long term boyfriend.
from the outside, it'd appear that i have it all.

so why do i feel so completely empty and alone all the time? why do i find myself bailing out from healthy, normal friendships and activities nowadays because i'm too depressed or upset to leave the house?

From the looks of it, it might be because you are not stimulating your "real" self.

To be honest, in my high school days, I would have amputated my toe to be just like you (except replace the boyfriend with a girlfriend).

I think the question to ask yourself is; is this what you really want on the inside? Could it be because your friends aren't stimulating you (Hey you in the back, quit snickering!) mentally?

The reason why I ask this is because I dont really hang around the few friends I have because they bore the hell out me, we have nothing in common. I still call them occasionally but, I just dont find them interesting.

Latest posts

Back