I feel like crap

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes friends grow apart. It's sad, and unfortunate, but it does happen.

I don't know why, in this case, but clearly your friend feels like he isn't as close as you two once were. I wouldn't beat yourself up over it, but I'd stop being so clingy, too.

Im just very confused about this whole thing. One day were friends. Then the next he wants nothing to do with me. It's crazy

Probably doesnt think it's useful to talk to you about whats bothering him, so he'd rather just not be friends. Accept it. Oh and btw if ANY of my friends repeatedly left me messages apologizing it'd be a sure way for me never to speak to them again.

SophiaGrace said:
Probably doesnt think it's useful to talk to you about whats bothering him, so he'd rather just not be friends. Accept it. Oh and btw if ANY of my friends repeatedly left me messages apologizing it'd be a sure way for me never to speak to them again.

Why wouldn't you talk to a friend who apologizes. I'm pretty much just saying I'll take the blame whatever I value are friendship more.

It sounds more like he has some kind of issues, I had a friend like that, one day here, the next he was gone for days. I got tired of it and decided he only wanted me around when he wanted or needed something. If I were you I would ask him what is going on and if he continues to ignore you then I would just go on about my merry little way. A friendship can't be all you putting in the effort and the other person just giving a little or not at all. Hope it gets better for you :)

Mikey193 said:
SophiaGrace said:

Why wouldn't you talk to a friend who apologizes. I'm pretty much just saying I'll take the blame whatever I value are friendship more.

Apologizing once is fine but repeatedly apologizing just makes you look really needy.

But what are you apologizing for? If you say you didn't do anything, then it's his problem. He's being an *******.
And if he's not even replying to you, and he deleted you off facebook for no apparent reason, then he's an even bigger *******.

Going by what you're saying Mikey, He sounds like a lost cause. If he really was a good friend, he wouldn't be ignoring you like this.
Hey, if you're really desperate to get through to him, by all means, keep trying, but I'd ignore him for a while, and wait if he comes crawling back.
Then you'll know for sure he truly misses you as a friend.

Fitz said:
But what are you apologizing for? If you say you didn't do anything, then it's his problem. He's being an *******.
And if he's not even replying to you, and he deleted you off facebook for no apparent reason, then he's an even bigger *******.

Going by what you're saying Mikey, He sounds like a lost cause. If he really was a good friend, he wouldn't be ignoring you like this.
Hey, if you're really desperate to get through to him, by all means, keep trying, but I'd ignore him for a while, and wait if he comes crawling back.
Then you'll know for sure he truly misses you as a friend.

That's how I feel right now. He's acting childish and it's really pissing me off. Why can't he just man up and tell me what's his problem. I'm really just about to give up. It's just a Shame he would throw it away for no apparent reason

Maybe he found a girlfriend and she is micro managing his time. I nearly lost two great friendships to women.

What's the sense of getting close to people. They just leave you in the end. No matter how close you are

If a person did that it would tell me there was something emotionally wrong with them and that they'd be difficult to handle and would suck up more emotion than I wanted to give them and also that they were disregarding my desire not to talk to them.

SophiaGrace said:
If a person did that it would tell me there was something emotionally wrong with them and that they'd be difficult to handle and would suck up more emotion than I wanted to give them and also that they were disregarding my desire not to talk to them.

Your making it seem like I did something wrong. He was ignoring me so I apologized if i did anything wrong no big deal. He is my friend and I'm just kinda worried about him. Just one day he stopped talking to me it's kinda strange

Well it is bad to apologize for something you didn't do and continue to do so. It makes it seem like you are desperate for friendship or you have a man crush on him. Simple stuff like, What's up dude?", "haven't heard from you in a while. how is it going?", "Hey, when are you coming back into town?", and other stuff of that nature is normal friend(dear i say man responses) stuff. If he deleted you off his facebook before your texts you could of said something like, "Hey, man why you delete off your page?". Though really two to three texts is good enough. I have friends who don't really respond when i call them or send them texts but they eventually get in contact.

Apologizing for something you didn't do, to some one who is ignoring you point blank damages your self esteem. If some one starts ignoring you without even so much as a word to explain why, not only do they not deserve an apology, they don't deserve your time either. It sounds like you are selling yourself short and looking at this friend as if they are the only one on the whole planet.

One other thing to consider is, something could be going on in their life that has absolutely nothing to do with you and by apologizing, it perhaps makes you appear self absorbed.

He's a jackass. He could drop dead for all I care. The biggest faggot I ever seen in my life. Just thinking about him. Raises my **** blood pressure

It would be better if you didn't use derogatory slurs for gays.

That's happened to me, too many times. It sucks horribly. My condolences. A lot of people are just crap.

Latest posts

Back