I feel like im all alone in this world!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottishgirl

Reaction score
i am 22 i live in scotland.my life so far has been hell ive went through so many things that words cant describe.I dont talk to any of my family set from my dad.my sister is a junkie my other sister did the worst thing possible to me that sent me over the edge.my own mother used to tell me when i was younger that i was the biggest mistake of her life!!!i went through the worst possible thing that can happen to a girl.i have loads of scars of selfharm and i knw when people look at me the dont see me they see the scars.and for a while i pretended that i was this happy full of adventure girl but i couldnt keep it i cant talk to my friends because they dont really get it and tell me 2 suck it up and knw i should do that.ive been seeing my thepist for about 8 months and it helps.but when i go home im all by myself no-one to talk to but the worst thing is i see everybody moving on getting engaged having kids then i look at me all i see is emptyness and its so sad it seems i cant get anything right not yet anyways.the question i really want to ask is this all jus me or is there other people out there that feels the same n that im not the only 1!!!!

I'm pretty much the same but due to a different set of circumstances. I've been at home in spreads of a few months at a time with six months being the longest time I went with out going outside and talking to people or old friends. My family just doesn't understand why I'm like this and It's not something I want to explain to them, so I don't bother.

On the occasion that I do go out and do something all I see is memories of a time when things seemed a lot more optimistic but are no completely hopeless. I think the worst thing is seeing kids out in the street and having a great time, I don't get what they're so **** happy about. Maybe that's a bad thing to say, but that's how I feel.

But I can relate with you scottishgirl, kind of. I hope you can fix your problems some day soon. :)

I do hope things get better for you.

I am sorry for those things to have happened to you, i found out that when you have problems most people don't want to know they just leave you.

I don't go out much anymore and other than the internet i don't talk much with anyone other than maybe small talk when i go out to get shopping, i can understand not having anyone to talk to around you.

I feel the same about seeing everyone else around you moving forward and you feel left behind and lonely.
I did have a good job for a while which was the first job i ever had where i actually enjoyed going to work, that was until i got screwed over by a woman that worked there and i ended up broken, that was about 4 years ago and i have never really been the same since.

I am sure one day things will get better for you they did for me in some ways maybe not completely but its slowly getting better.

You are not alone.

scottishgirl said:
i am 22 i live in scotland.my life so far has been hell ive went through so many things that words cant describe.I dont talk to any of my family set from my dad.my sister is a junkie my other sister did the worst thing possible to me that sent me over the edge.my own mother used to tell me when i was younger that i was the biggest mistake of her life!!!i went through the worst possible thing that can happen to a girl.i have loads of scars of selfharm and i knw when people look at me the dont see me they see the scars.and for a while i pretended that i was this happy full of adventure girl but i couldnt keep it i cant talk to my friends because they dont really get it and tell me 2 suck it up and knw i should do that.ive been seeing my thepist for about 8 months and it helps.but when i go home im all by myself no-one to talk to but the worst thing is i see everybody moving on getting engaged having kids then i look at me all i see is emptyness and its so sad it seems i cant get anything right not yet anyways.the question i really want to ask is this all jus me or is there other people out there that feels the same n that im not the only 1!!!!

You're not the only one, believe me! I know what you're talking about! my mother, my emptiness, my misery.. is quite the same.. You're not the only one! don't know if it'll help but I hope you and me and all the other guys who are so **** alone will find their way.. As a great man sings.. "someday I'm gonna find a way.."
Wish you luck, my friend, remember - you're NOT alone !! (hug)

hi scottishgirl! welcome to the forum!

as you can see theres lots of people who can relate, and are willing to talk about these topics. thats why i keep coming back to these forums.

everyone has their low moments, and some have it worse than others, but you'll bounce back! you know you will. theres no race to life anyways, so when you compare yourself to your friends.. thats their life. you got your own life to live. plus you're still really young. i'd honestly get creeped out if a girl was thinking marriage around this age, but thats just me.

good luck to you!

they say out of sight out of mind

and others hide it too, just because you cannot see them doesn't mean they're not there

we all suffer together, whether we know it or not

I am so sorry things have been this hard,

It's terrible what you're mother said I doubt she really meant it, parents too live hard lives, she was probably having a bad day please don't take things like that personally

you are so far from the only one, I'm sure as you can now tell from this forum and by how many have come here, some have come and gone while many of us still remain here, not to mention there is a whole community of guests here,

thousands of people have been extremely lonely, and even the most perfect and popular people have felt lonely too at one point or another.

though we may not have much advice to give we are here for you and we will listen to your stories
we will pray for you and keep in our thoughts and hearts

1005-005-34-1036.gif

scottishgirl said:
i feel the same as yours. but if you know more about my loneliness maybe it can console your troubled heart more or less.not like you, i have no friends to talk to,and the only listener in my real life is my echo, no one asks, no one cares, no one senses the pain of my thoughts. and the only companion that'd not leave me alone is my shadow, but even this would be destroyed by the darkness of night. no light, no moon, no star, no sound, and the only visitor is but a mother fly who carries her babies here and there in my empty room, though disgusting, yet, she's the only living who can give me some noise, though very monotonous and dull, yet it's the only living music that i can hear. but even this would not last long for when i open the window in the morning she would fly away too, to a place to enjoy her happiness of begetting her thousands of generations. so i was alone again, say a hello to my new formed shadow in the morning sunshine and start a new day of the same loneliness. as if it's a maze without any exit. i cannot escape, but to accept the fact of being alone, completely and desperately. robinson crusoe,the famous lonest, even he had a cat and a dog and a parrot to talk to, while i have none but my shadow and the sound of my breath at night. maybe some day i'd put some rotten things in my room, so that some damned insects would give me a visit, and sing a disturbing solo or chorus to my terrible silence, and give my life a new impetus to live on.
so cheer up when you feel low, think of my case and be released from your feeling of loneliness. for someone somewhere is feeling more tensely the same feeling you're feeling now.
blessed are those who are feeling alone, for they'll be fed up with it, and want to live in a new way.

Latest posts

Back