I guess I dont have a gf anymore

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jales said:
Welcome back Soph. Why wont you stay?

Jales, this is a support group for lonely people and i hope ultimately to be able to leave for good because thatd mean i wasnt lonely anymore.

I love the people on here i just , at this point i need to and have to focus on my mental health, which has caused me to take a years leave of absence from college.

BUOY said:
what is 'Necro-bumping'?

Necro = dead. You bumped an old inactive thread. Bumping meqns you said something in a thread that was buried under other threads to push it to the top of the thread pile.

@Sophia I can honestly say I am not that lonely anymore. Sure I sometimes get a bit boredish and I like to talk to people. But you know I see this website as way more than just a support group for lonely people.

For people as lame as me, I think this website is more like a pub, or bar, or cafe. A place where you can come and relax after a long day at work or so. A place to unwind everyday, where the people are actually REAL and caring, and intellectually stimulating.

I dont think that you should leave just because you are not lonely. And I definitely think that you should stay if coming here is something you enjoy, if you like the people here, and if you are lonely.

The truth is partially mental health is achieved by doing the things you enjoy. Especially if they are healthy things, and I can honestly say that meeting people at ALL is healthy. The people here are not abusive and they are generally good people.

But it is also true that every situation is unique and you know what is best for you. So do what is best for you.

But from my life experiences, mental health has always gone hand in hand with social interaction with people who care.

Latest posts

Back