I hate it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakthecycle

Reaction score
Rage thread.
god **** it I hate my pathetic life. Its 8:20 PM and im sitting here once again. And sitting here on this forum and feel sorry for myself.
But do you know what at least i tried.
I did call some of my old "friends" But for some reason they didn´t care. And if I asked if we should hang out, I simply got this "maybe" or "I will call you later"
So all I do go to School. Sitting all alone until the next day. I tried to apply for some jobs, but no luck and oh my why should they hire me?! I complety understand them.
And another funny thing is when I meet some of my "former" friends on the hall at my school they look the other or the see right though me. I really shouldnt use the word friends.

The saddest thing is that im just 17 and i already feel like a burnout. :/

I know the grammer isnt the best, I just felt like getting all my feelings out.

Break the cycle......

Welcome to life its the same with me it makes me want to just you know.

But then you have to remember

raptorjesuspngedqw5.png

And it makes meh lol

Or that this is so right!

commonsensegoddamnsuperqa8.jpg

Yes, I was just going thru a webiste for online chatting and friendship. I'm sorry to say that I've let myself become apathetic and just don't feel like jumping in feet first to meet anybody. My insecurites are starting to show so the only other option I have is just sitting here and wasting life away. Great that's all I need to do and there's not much I can do about it for the moment. I dream of having friends but when it comes to the crunch I'm scared that I just won't cut it and nobody will like me, I hardly speak not from wanting to but from not knowing how, looking back on my life I have regrets, why did I refuse to talk to people why did I allow myself to become the withdrawn person I am today, is there any magic potion that will set me back on the path to happiness, will someone hold my hand and guide me through the veil that I stand behind. Will I ever have children and maintain a relationship ......... why was I born with a life like this. If unfairness was being dealt out I certainly got more than my fair share. So here I am today looking at the other side of life and I have nothing to add to it, not even a desparate attempt to change my situation, goals seem like a distant memory fading away.

breakthecycle said:
... Its 8:20 PM and im sitting here once again. And sitting here on this forum and feel sorry for myself. ... So all I do go to School. Sitting all alone until the next day.

I could understand that. It seems that i do the same thing. computer, work, computer, sleep, repeat. Not even anyone at work to talk to except a janitor and the few times that i have tried to talk to him, he just scowls at me and doesn't say a word. I don't know what that means.

Yes it is bad to feel like a burn out at 17. I hope things start going better for you.

Minus said:
breakthecycle said:
... Its 8:20 PM and im sitting here once again. And sitting here on this forum and feel sorry for myself. ... So all I do go to School. Sitting all alone until the next day.

I could understand that. It seems that i do the same thing. computer, work, computer, sleep, repeat. Not even anyone at work to talk to except a janitor and the few times that i have tried to talk to him, he just scowls at me and doesn't say a word. I don't know what that means.

Yes it is bad to feel like a burn out at 17. I hope things start going better for you.
yes I just don´t know how to break the cycle.
I do talk to some at school with the interrestas me, but in the end they dont care - like im not good enough for them
so what should the next step be?

Maybe you can join a club or something, then you will be forced to at least talk...and gradually have some friends =)

I am 18, and I have no friends to hang out with at college either. I would sometimes text a guy from my class and says "Hey, let's go for dinner togetherrr, I'll treat you. ^_^" and the next moment he'd come down to my room showing the message to my roommates and everyone started calling me gay. What? I can't ask a boy out for dinner?

However, things have been better for me, I've found a couple of friends that would hang out with me. But of course, we didn't suddenly became friends. For a guy like me, it takes a great effort to make friends. I first...learn how to show interest in other people and teach me a new habit, giving gifts.

Most importantly, don't stop trying to make friends. Don't let rejections get in your way. One day you will find the right person. I'll tell you this, my class has about 25 people. I swear to you that I've tried being friends with everyone and only 5 actually accepts me for who I am. 5 out of 25 isn't so bad, is it?

I wish you all the best! Remember, God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go.

Blue said:
I am 18, and I have no friends to hang out with at college either. I would sometimes text a guy from my class and says "Hey, let's go for dinner togetherrr, I'll treat you. ^_^" and the next moment he'd come down to my room showing the message to my roommates and everyone started calling me gay. What? I can't ask a boy out for dinner?

However, things have been better for me, I've found a couple of friends that would hang out with me. But of course, we didn't suddenly became friends. For a guy like me, it takes a great effort to make friends. I first...learn how to show interest in other people and teach me a new habit, giving gifts.

Most importantly, don't stop trying to make friends. Don't let rejections get in your way. One day you will find the right person. I'll tell you this, my class has about 25 people. I swear to you that I've tried being friends with everyone and only 5 actually accepts me for who I am. 5 out of 25 isn't so bad, is it?

I wish you all the best! Remember, God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go.

That was a nice thought you offering to take your friend out for dinner. Sounds like he don't deserve a free dinner with an attitude like that.

I would let you take me out for dinner any time ;) I would have to pay my way through as am a bit like that :)

breakthecycle said:
Rage thread.
god **** it I hate my pathetic life. Its 8:20 PM and im sitting here once again. And sitting here on this forum and feel sorry for myself.
I did call some of my old "friends" But for some reason they didn´t care. And if I asked if we should hang out, I simply got this "maybe" or "I will call you later"
So all I do go to School. Sitting all alone until the next day. I tried to apply for some jobs, but no luck and oh my why should they hire me?! I complety understand them.
And another funny thing is when I meet some of my "former" friends on the hall at my school they look the other or the see right though me. I really shouldnt use the word friends.

Try growing up some instead of sending hateful PMs to people wishing they were dead. :rolleyes:

Yin said:
breakthecycle said:
Rage thread.

Try growing up some instead of sending hateful PMs to people wishing they were dead. :rolleyes:

Grow up!? Maybe YOU should grow up. The whole "i hate woman thread" Was ridiculous.
But whats your story Yin? If you have that same attitude in real life, then it doesnt surprise me why your lonely.

Now now, we're all here of a reason, and whatever it is, one thing is for sure, it's not to bash others.

Latest posts

Back